Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daily News : 11 : 5 : 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Daily News : 11 : 5 : 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Daily News : 11 : 5 : 2012   Daily News : 11 : 5 : 2012 Empty11.05.12 0:43

Daily News : 11 : 5 : 2012 24odesn

Welcome To Adam Lambert UK Glamberts

Website established June 2009

Adam Lambert Biography

Latest Adam Lambert News & Information
Daily News : 11 : 5 : 2012 34grbk1

Recently Added or Updated

Trespassing Reviews : Rolling Stone Magazine

Jimmy Kimmel

Press Party : Adam Lambert opens up about the creative control he had on 'Trespassing'

Quote :
Vocal powerhouse Adam Lambert has opened up about the creative control he found himself in possession of on his brand new album, 'Trespassing'.

The 'Whataya Want From Me' superstar boldly stepped into the role of executive producer while working on his new material and told Billboard.com that while it was a challenge, he wanted to show the world that he isn't just the product of a televised talent contest:

"That's why I've been so obsessed and neurotic about it and why I wanted to be the executive producer and co-write a lot of it," Lambert explained. "This is a big make-or-break thing for me, especially for someone who comes off of 'Idol......
continue reading

PrideSource : Adam Lambert Q&A:
On His Surprise Sex Toy, 'Redundant' Media & 'Horrifying' Jail Time

Quote :
Remember the fuss Adam Lambert caused when he tongued his keyboardist in front of the world? Of course you do. The controversial kiss drew both homophobic outbursts and so-what shrugs, and it's an American Music Awards moment that won't soon be forgotten. Especially by Lambert himself.

"That was an interesting night," he says, snickering in his charmingly guy-next-door way about that seminal smooch. "That AMA performance was trespassing in a way." And, on his latest album, he's not done crossing the line: "Trespassing," out May 15, is the defiant second to the "American Idol" spawn's 2009 debut.

In this candid interview with Lambert, the pop star opened up about the "redundant" press questions regarding his sexuality, becoming more confident as an out celebrity, and breaking the rules - and going to jail for it.........continue reading

Billboard : Adam Lambert Takes Control With 'Trespassing'

Quote :
Dr. Luke. Bruno Mars. Pharrell Williams.

These are just a few of the hitmakers who appear in the production and songwriter credits of Adam Lambert's sophomore album, "Trespassing." But it's not the impressive roster of collaborators that makes the boldest statement in the credits. It's the forthcoming set's executive producer: Lambert himself.

While it is rare for an artist to executive-produce his or her own release, Lambert, the flamboyant season eight "American Idol" runner-up, insisted on having full creative control of what he admits could be the decisive album of his career, his moment to prove himself as more than a TV-fueled seasonal sensation. "That's why I've been so obsessed and neurotic about it and why I wanted to be the executive producer and co-write a lot of it," he says of "Trespassing," due May 15 on RCA Records/19 Recordings............continue reading

Adam Lambert Talks Writing Songs About His Boyfriend,
“Trespassing” And More On “Chelsea Lately”

Quote :
Adam Lambert dropped by E!’s late night talk show, Chelsea Lately, to talk about his new album “Trespassing.” Like most of her interviews though, host Chelsea Handler decided to veer off course, dig deep and get a little personal.

During the brief interview, Adam was asked about his relationship with hottie boyfriend, Sauli Koskinen and he gladly replied. “We’re super happy. I met him when I was out there [in Finland] doing a concert and…he’s great. We’re very happy,” Adam said. “I’ve always been the single guy so I’m just like ‘Yes! I got a boyfriend!’”

All this happiness has inspired Adam to write a few songs about the relationship. He says some of the songs are “real sexy, crazy” while others are “romantic.”

Adam also talked about working with Pharrell Williams on his new album, his juice cleanse and his upcoming concerts with Queen. ”Trespassing” arrives in stores next week. Watch the short but cute interview below.

Adam Lambert is not just for The Gays

Quote :
Noted homosexual Adam Lambert doesn’t just want his music to appeal to The Gays.

Lambo insists no matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered life, he’s got a right track for you on ‘Trespassing’. He told Chelsea Lately: “Yeah, I’m the gay guy that was on American Idol but I’m also the human guy that sings.”

“I write from my experience, I write from a first person perspective,” he explained. “But I’m trying to write music that anyone can relate to.”

If you are a heterosexual man who wasn’t sure about adding ‘Trespassing’ to your record collection, you can do so without fear of ridicule on May 15.

Hitfix : Adam Lambert on 'Trespassing,' fierceness, and a memorable fan

Quote :
On May 15, Adam Lambert’s second post- “American Idol” comes out. “Trespassing” is an extremely ambitious song cycle that takes the listener though life’s highs and lows. For Lambert’s fans, it come as no surprise that he holds nothing back whether he’s leading the party or in the depths of despair, aching to be understood.

Lambert talked to Hitfix about creating the follow up to 2009’s platinum “For Your Entertainment” and how, even though he makes it look easy, sometimes he struggles to be “fierce.” Read his comments about fellow "American Idol" contestant Kris Allen's new single here.

It feels like you really swung for the fences on “Trespassing.” It’s a very ambitious effort........continue reading

Time Entertainment : Adam Lambert on His New Album,
All Those Singing Competitions and Filling in for Freddie Mercury

Quote :
It’s been two and a half years since Adam Lambert dropped his last album. Why? “I just wanted to get this one right!” he says of Trespassing, out May 15, which is “funkier and more soulful” than its predecessor. Here, American Idol’s wildest runner-up—who counts Prince, Michael Jackson and Madonna among his musical influences—lets loose with Time.

You’ve called this album “existential pop.” What does that mean?

Well, there’s definitely something existential about my first single, “Better Than I Know Myself,” and especially the music video. There are two of me. It’s my Waiting for Godot moment.

Yeah, every pop star needs one of those.

Of course!

Do you watch any of the singing-competition shows?

Here and there, yeah. I’m not, like, glued to the TV, since I’ve been on the road promoting stuff. But when I flip by ‘em, I watch.

So are you Team Idol or Team The Voice?

I’m Team Everything............continue reading

American Idol True Winners

Adam on the cover of Junes INROCK Magazine

Daily News : 11 : 5 : 2012 Asktcj10

Source

Adams Return Visit To American Idol

On May 17th during the Top 3 results show, Adam will perform his new single

The UK will see the performance on May 18th on ITV 2

Are You Ready To Go Trespassing With Adam?

U.K. Releases : Never Close Our Eyes June 24th : Trespassing July 2nd

Listen To US Version of Trespassing

Daily News : 11 : 5 : 2012 Captur18

The Adam Lambert Hour

Broadcast 29th April 2012 on The Flea NZ

Adam Lambert & Queen Revised Tour Dates

Olympic Arena Moscow : July 3rd

Rock in Wroclaw Poland : July 7th

HMV Hammersmith Apollo London : July 11th 12th & 14th

New Trespassing Bundles Available on Adam Official

Lithograph #5 of 6

Daily News : 11 : 5 : 2012 15453610

The bundles have been designed in conjunction with Cherry Multimedia

Includes Trespassing on VINYL and a CD/DVD combo amongst others.

The Litho above is one of six in the Box Set so don't miss out.......order now

SITE NAVIGATION

Welcome : Daily News Archives : Photo Gallery

Music Corner : Special Events : Special Features :

Adam In The UK : Adams Charity Work : UK Papers & Magazines

News & Interview Archives : 2011 Highlights : Tour Mutlimedia

Daily News : 11 : 5 : 2012 Adam_l10

BUY ADAMS MUSIC IN THE UK

HMV : Asda : Play : Tesco : CDWow

Sendit : iTunes : 7Digital : Amazon : TuneTribe :W H Smith

ADAM LAMBERT OFFICIAL LINKS

Twitter : Whosay : MySpace : Facebook : UK Publicity : Official Website

Official Fan Club : Fan Club Facebook : Official Merchandise : Fan Club Merchandise

UK SUPPORT & PROMOTION LINKS

View : Rate : Comment

4MUSIC : MUZU TV : MTV UK

NME Artist Page : BBC Artist Page : MTV UK Live Sessions

Adam Lambert Idol Airplay Stats

Week commencing May 7th 2012

Never Close Our Eyes 53 (63) (226)

If I Had You 71 (73) (105)

Whataya Want From Me 9 (11) (1334)

Better Than I Know Myself 36 (29) (413)