Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Better Than I Know Myself Remixes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Better Than I Know Myself Remixes Empty
PostSubject: Better Than I Know Myself Remixes   Better Than I Know Myself Remixes Empty13.03.12 0:15

Better Than I Know Myself Remixes Captur18

Adam Lambert Remixes "Better Than I Know Myself"

Adam Lambert’s “Better Than I Know Myself” Remix : Idolator Premiere

Better Than I Know Myself Remixes Adamla15

Quote :
As much as we love Adam Lambert’s power ballad “Better Than I Know Myself” just as it is, Glambert’s song works even better as a sped-up club banger. The pop star glammed up his lead Trespassing single a few times over, and is releasing an EP’s worth of remixes of the tune on his website AdamOfficial.com today!...... Listen

Just Jared : Adam Lambert's 'Better Than I Know Myself' Remix - EXCLUSIVE

Quote :
Check out JustJared.com‘s exclusive debut of the Alex Ghenea remix of Adam Lambert‘s song “Better Than I Know Myself”!

The track will be featured on the 30-year-old entertainer’s upcoming album Trespassing and will be remixed on an EP available later today! ....... Listen

Arjen Writes : Listen to Adam Lambert "Better Than I Know Myself" Robert Marvin & Shearer Remix [Exclusive Premiere]
Quote :
Adam Lambert's excellent new single "Better Than I Know Myself" receives a blistering dubstep makeover from Robert Marvin and Kyle Shearer on their brand-new remix of the song. The remixers were clearly inspired by the meaning of the track and capture the tune's underlying, darker sentiments perfectly on their remix. "Better Than I Know Myself" is a song about a relationship on the brink and this remix perfectly taps into the wild frenzy of emotions that usually goes along with that situation.

With flaming dubstep effects, a hard-grinding groove and a numbing electro punch, Marvin and Shearer underscore the song's darker undertones to unleash a sonic spectacle that shines a whole new light on "Better Than I Know Myself." I wouldn't be surprised if Marvin and Shearer also had a good look at the "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde" video treatment for "Better Than I Know Myself," because it is almost as if this remix was made for Lambert's temperamental alter-ego.

The remix is included on a new Adam Lambert remix EP that will be made available for download on AdamOfficial.com this afternoon......... Listen

Better Than I Know Myself Remixes 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Better Than I Know Myself Remixes
Page 1 of 1