Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trespassing Teasers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Trespassing Teasers Empty
PostSubject: Trespassing Teasers   Trespassing Teasers Empty21.09.11 12:49

Trespassing Teasers 5nvdbd

READING FROM TOP TO BOTTOM THIS IS THE LATEST SOPHOMORE ALBUM NEWS

Post will be updated as soon as news becomes available

''I really wouldn't say it if it weren't true-Working w Adam Lambert was one

of the most organically perfect jams I've had since Bowie'' -- Nile Rodgers 2011

Trespassing Teasers I3c9eg

Adam Lambert in New York City, working with Nile Rodgers

Quote :

There is some rather welcome news to share about Adam Lambert this weekend, and it has everything to do with music in preparation for his upcoming sophomore release.

While in New York City this weekend, the “Outlaws of Love” singer had the opportunity to work on some music with Nile Rodgers — a legend in the industry who has worked with the likes of such people in the past as Madonna, Mick Jagger, and Eric Clapton.

In addition to this, Adam also received one of the most fantastic compliments ever courtesy of Rodgers on Twitter:

“Working w Adam Lambert was one of the most organically perfect jams I’ve had since Bowie”

Based on big names alone, this album could be shaping up to be a melting pot of awesomeness — in addition to Rodgers, Adam has also worked over the past several months with Benny Blanco, Pharrell, Sam Sparro, and Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic in addition to some other names.

© Cartermatt

Also on : Lezgetreal

Trespassing Teasers I3c9eg

Adam Lambert & Nile Rodgers – It’s On!

Trespassing Teasers 82634_11

Quote :

Prepare to be excited, Adam Lambert fans!

The internet started buzzing when Sam Sparro tweeted Nile Rodgers about a potential collaboration with himself and the lovely Adam.

“@nilerodgers working on a funky-as-hell track with @adamlambert and we would LOVE you to play on it!! What do you think?” Sam previously tweeted.

At the time Nile posted a promising sounding reply, and now it looks like the wheels are in motion already because today Nile posted photos of himself and a swoonsome looking Adam in the studio together.

We can’t wait to hear what they come up with!

Update: Adam tweeted about him time in the studio with Nile, saying: “Working with the Legend @nilerodgers in NYC today!!

Around the side and into it!

Trespassing Teasers 56mns_10

© @briyunlee

Adam Lambert Calls New Album 'Existential Pop'

James Montgomery

Trespassing Teasers 281x2110

Quote :

In a new interview with The Advocate, 'Idol' alum says his new sound will meld Nine Inch Nails with George Michael.

Adam Lambert has made no bones about the fact that the follow-up to his post-"American Idol" bow, For Your Entertainment, would be his kind of album, telling MTV News earlier this year: "It's really exciting, because I think I'm making my dream album. I know that sounds a bit clichéd, but I'm making exactly what I want to listen to."

In the cover story of November's The Advocate, he explains just what he's been working on all these months, and it sounds like he's truly making his bid for "Idol" independence, describing his new songs as "Nine Inch Nails meets George Michael."

"I know that's a weird mash-up, but that's what it feels like," Lambert said. "No matter what the genre is, it's all very personal, even on upbeat, fun tracks. The last album was a little bit more of a fantasy escape ... even my image for that last album felt very theatrical and kind of over-the-top and intentionally tacky. I get a kick out of making artistic statements that are kind of ridiculous."

And in the process of making those songs, he's also pulling the curtain back on his personal life, letting his fans get a peek at the real Lambert behind all the leather.

Continue reading on MTV

Sam Sparro tweets about Adam Lambert collaboration

Frankie Genchie

Quote :

If there’s one thing we love about Twitter, it’s having a nosey at the conversations the beautiful celebrities have with each other.

Step up Sam Sparro, who tweeted Nile Rodgers about his collaboration with Adam Lambert.

“@nilerodgers working on a funky-as-hell track with @adamlambert and we would LOVE you to play on it!! What do you think?”

Mr Rodgers posted a promising reply.

He tweeted: “@adamlambert I just hit @sam_sparro I’m in the studio and will hit you back when I take a break”

What do you think of this collaboration? Leave a comment at Flecking Records

Meanwhile......this guy was in the studio with Adam yesterday

His name is Jerome Bell and here he is auditioning for American Idol

Source

Nile Rodgers

Instead of anyone asking who he's worked with, the answer would be name someone he hasn't.

Nile is a legend in the Music Industry and Madonna and David Bowie have him to thank for these

Nile Rodgers on WiKi

Adam Lambert Putting Last Touches On Possible New Single

Bridgette P. LaVictoire

Trespassing Teasers Timthu10

Quote :

This is some good news for our fellow Glamberts! Adam Lambert took to Twitter today to let us know that there is some movement on the first single for his upcoming, but unnamed, sophomore album. On Twitter, Adam wrote “Hello! Putting finishing touches on potential first single today! This beat is NUTS!”

Continue reading on LezGetReal

They're STILL Buzzing!

The latest album news is still making the headlines

See what the buzz is on..........

Popcrush

Xigglizy Tunes

ABC Radio News

Next New Music

New Album News Goes Worldwide

Trespassing Teasers Adam-l32

Quote :

Adam Lambert said his second studio disc can go in the first half of next year. When the letter of the artist, it is expected that the work can be completed in February or March 2012.

Mr. Lambert wrote on Twitter: "I think that will drive in the spring. February / March? "

In addition, the musician hopes to release the first single from the album next month, "There is a thing: not everything went smoothly, there were a couple of failures. All this is due to the fact that I'm an idealist. Ha. But all is the fact that the song will be released in November. I apologize for the delay, but trust me, it's worth it. "

Adam Lambert’s Second Album Slated for First Quarter Release

Shirley Halperin

Trespassing Teasers Adam-l30

Quote :

Last week was a whirlwind over at RCA Records as the company officially confirmed it was absorbing storied labels Arista, Jive and J. Among the casualties of consolidation: American Idol winner Lee DeWyze, whose option for future recordings was not picked up.
our editor recommends

But the restructuring still leaves plenty of active Idols on the roster, including season 1 victor Kelly Clarkson, whose new album Stronger comes out Oct. 21, season 5 finalist Chris Daughtry, whose latest, Break the Spell, is due Nov. 21, and season 8 runner-up Adam Lambert, one of the most impressive non-winner success stories to emerge from the show.

Lambert’s second studio album has been among the most anticipated releases of 2012, thanks in large part to the success of his debut, For Your Entertainment, which is thisclose to being certified platinum for sales in excess of one million units. But the follow-up has seen a few delays: first, when Lambert switched management in the middle of the recording cycle, and again, by his own admission, because of his “perfectionist” nature.

Bonnie McKee Wrote BIG Melodies For Adam

Possible Album Track

Thanks to the Adam Lambert Ninjas this track by Claude Kelly was found on Youtube

Listen out for the lyrics tweeted recently by Adam

On the subject of Adams new album......this video was uploaded on 4th October 2009

The presenter is getting rather excited about pre sales for For Your Entertainment

Camilla Gray : On Tour with Adam Lambert & Gives Adam A Song

Camilla gave an interview to Autostraddle and opened up about working with Adam

Trespassing Teasers Camila10

Quote :

What’s the craziest thing you witnessed on the Glam Nation Tour with Adam Lambert?

Oh my god. Do you have two weeks? What didn’t I see?! Probably the funniest thing from that tour was this thing Adam coined called “tongue diving” where he’d be on stage and pick out a cute guy or girl int he crowd, and start making out with them. That whole tour was crazy and so fun and it was just an amazing year. I was on the road with him for a year. I don’t think people realize how hilarious Adam Lambert is. Like, I think people see him as this serious, brooding musician but in reality, he could be a comedian – for real. We’d be in a different city in the US and Europe every day and we just had so much fun. I’m working with him now on his new record – I wrote one song and I’m producing another. I just love him – he’s like a brother to me, really.

What can you tell us about Adam’s new album?

Well, I wrote this song I love called “Dreamer” a few years ago and had been looking for a huge, powerful voice to sing it. Originally Christina Aguilera was supposed to sing it, but that didn’t happen so when I started thinking of songs for Adam it was just like “of course!” It’s perfect for him. I co-produced it with Brad Thomas Ackley who worked on Black & Blue and Nocturnes with us and and, even if it doesn’t make his final album I’m just like, oh my god! To have someone with that caliber voice and hear them do little tricks on on a song you wrote.. I REALLY hope it makes his album, it just sounds so amazing. He’s working with these big, huge producers like Pharrell, and then it’s like… us *laughing*.

Read the full interview here

This is the song Dreamers

Adam Lambert Reveals Lyrics From New Album

Trespassing Teasers Lamber10

Quote :

Adam Lambert is a teaser. Since debuting Outlaws of Love at a concert in Quebec, Glamberts have been hungry for new material from the outspoken star.

The 29-year-old singer-songwriter felt generous over the weekend and tweeted three different lyrics from his upcoming sophomore album. Here’s a taste of what to expect:

“I’m swingin off of my hinges, I’m cocked and I’m ready to go”

“all along, I tried to pretend it didn’t matter if I was alone…”

“lost inside communication breakdown, better just read my lips. Comin’ in clearer when we get down. iceberg. Just the tip”

Adam is one of the sincerest celebrity I’ve ever met and I’m mega-amped about his new record which is #2 on New York Magazine’s “Vulture’s Anticipation Index.” While, I’m looking forward to ‘Urbanambert” – I hope he doesn’t abandon the RAWK tracks I lurveeeee so much by him!

Can’t wait to hear the upcoming lead single!

Adam’s new album, the follow-up to his 2009 debut, For Your Entertainment, is currently scheduled to drop in early 2012.

© Spin or Bin Music

RELATED ARTICLES

MetroLyrics

Neon Limelight

Jims Excited For Adams New Music

Adam Lambert Working On New Music With Pharrell Williams

Trespassing Teasers Adamph10

Quote :

Sometimes the oddest pairs end up being the most epic, and it seems Adam Lambert could be on to something with his latest pairing.

The golden-voiced glam-rocker has revealed he’s been in the studio working on new music with super-producer and entertainer Pharrell Williams.

“Woops – forgot to tweet about being a judge on @projectrunway tonight at 9! I was busy recording smash’s w @Pharrell!” Adam tweeted last night. (In case you missed it, watch Adam on Project Runway here.)

In an earlier tweet during a Q&A with fans, Adam said he was “extremely honored” to work with the fashion-forward Williams, adding, “I don’t think y’all are ready for that!”

The Q&A unearthed more details about Adam’s highly-anticipated sophomore set, like its sound (“Some of it’s really fun and upbeat yet honest and real. Other tracks are moody, dark. Both sides of me.”) and how it’s different from his debut, For Your Entertainment (“I think the production style is more progressive and forward thinking then in the past”).

Adam’s second studio album was pushed back from the originally projected fall release until early 2012, but the set’s first single should be coming next month. No word yet on whether or not it will be his collaboration with Williams.

Continue reading on : Neonlimelight

Adams Worked With Pharrell Williams!

Pharells music style concentrates on hip hop, R&B, pop, rock, and funk.

He worked with Madonna back in 2008

Pharrell Williams on WIkI

RELATED ARTICLES

CarterMatt : Adam Lambert wrote with Pharrell Williams for new album

MTV Hungary : Pharrell Williams is the new employee's second album Adam Lambert

Pop Media Examiner : Singer Adam Lambert reveals he worked with Pharrell Williams for album #2

Rico Is Still Berting

''Yesssssir! @adamlambert loves the song!!!!

We winning #TURNTHELIGHTSON''

Trespassing Teasers Fpagw_10

Source

New Studio News

Adams in the studio........woohoo!

Quote :
In the lab with @adamlambert today! This record is about to be worldwide #TURNTHELIGHTSON

And Rico tweeted later.........

Quote :

Everything they told me about @adamlambert being an AMAZING vocalist is true!

He's killing this vocal!! #TURNTHELIGHTSON

Adam & Rico in the studio

Rico Love on WiKi

Rico Love on Twitter

Adam Lambert New Music Next Month

Adam Lambert appreciative of fans patience

Quote :

Former American Idol star and all round great guy Adam Lambert has thanked his fans for being patient in the run up to the completion of his new album. Adam has revealed that the first single from the album is set to be released next month, with the album due early next year.
Lambert took to his Twitter to say, “And FYI I'm working hard this week and next to finish up all these amazing new tunes! Thank you all for staying patient... I'm excited too!” He then confirmed, “I'm 90% sure the first single will be out next month (ish) album coming early 2012!”

Adam Lambert has developed a huge fan base since he appeared in American Idol and that is in no small part to his constant generosity and help in making people aware of several different charities. Adam has previously revealed that he is glad he is able to use his fame for good.

'American Idol's' Adam Lambert unveils details on new single and album

When can Glamberts expect to hear new music?

Melinda Newman

Trespassing Teasers Adam-l22

Quote :

Adam Lambert had some very good news for his fans: they can expect a new single next month... perhaps.

Late Sunday night, the season eight “American Idol” runner up Lambert went on a tweet tear: first he teased “I’m working hard this week and next to finish up all these amazing new tunes! Thank you all for staying patient... I’m excited too.”

That was quickly followed up with I’m 90% sure the first single will be out next month(ish). Album coming early 2012.”

Lambert then added, “There is still lots of work to be done but I promise you won’t be disappointed.”

Busy Week Ahead For Adam

Trespassing Teasers 1110

Adam tweeted......

Quote :

So much work to do this upcoming week. Finishing vocals on three different singles! woohoo.

Woohoo indeed.....the word singles instead of tracks is VERY exciting!

Adam Lambert working on singles from new album

Trespassing Teasers Adam-l19

Quote :

We have written quite a bit lately about Adam Lambert’s upcoming sophomore release, and as we get closer to an upcoming single being released, we are likely going to boil over with excitement.

Recording can be a long process, and Adam announced on his Twitter over the weekend that he is now working on one of the most important phases of the process:

Read more on CarterMatt

Adam Lambert Says New Album Deals With Real Life Not the Glossy Facade

Quote :

RCA RecordsThe new issue of Entertainment Weekly says that Adam Lambert's eagerly-awaited second album is due out in November, and a release date of November 4 has been floated around the web. But while chatting with fans on Twitter, Adam said that particular date is "just a rumor," and stated, "Release date is not yet set... It has to be perfect for all of you, so I'm taking my time." Adam said that his new album "sounds amaaaazing," adding, "I promise it's worth the wait!"

Adam also revealed that he hopes to have a new single out in "8 weeks," and that the album, when it's finished, will feature "12 songs, and a deluxe version with more." As for what the album's themes might be, Adam said that the songs "deal with the highs and the lows and the ins and the outs of my real life," explaining, "The album will let you all in further than ever....Real life.

Read more on ABCs 93q

Adam Lambert talks single & album release dates

Frankie Genchi

Quote :

Adam Lambert has discussed the release dates of his highly anticipate new single and album.

Fans are desperate for a new fix of Adam’s music, and naturally are wondering how long it will be.

In one of his fan-friendly Twitter sessions, Adam did a bit of teasing and a bit of rumour quashing.

No official word on dates, but two little bits of info we can take from Adam’s tweets are as follows…

- We can expect Adam’s new single in about eight weeks - It is just a rumour that Adam’s album will be

released on 4th November.

Tweeting about his album, Adam said, “Ladies and Gentlemen: the new album is

sounding amaaaazing! I promise it’s worth the wait!!”

Leave a comment at Flecking Records

Adam Lambert tweets new album details

Matt Carter

Trespassing Teasers Adam-l18

Quote :

On Thursday night, Adam Lambert had a small version of his recent “Twitter party,” and took advantage the opportunity to share a few more details about his upcoming sophomore album.

First, the “Outlaws of Love” singer started this off by posting this message:

“Ladies and Gentlemen: the new album is sounding amaaaazing! I promise it’s worth the wait!!”

He then said that the first single would come out in about “8 weeks” (meaning close to the end of October), and that the album itself would have 12 songs in total — but there would also be a deluxe edition with more music. As for a final release date, that is still not set in stone — rather, he wants to take his time so that the album is “perfect for all [of the fans].”

Read more on CarterMatt

Adam Lambert wrote over 30 potential songs for second album

Matt Carter

Trespassing Teasers Adam-l12

Quote :

If you want to know just how hard Adam Lambert is working on this next album, all you have to do is hear this new quote about the sophomore release — the singer has had a hand in writing nearly three dozen tracks that could end up on the release.

Speaking in a new interview with “Access Hollywood” from the VH1 Do Something Awards, Adam explained just how lengthy this process has been:

“I’m just so excited to finish this album I’m working on right now, because I think [the fans are] just going to devour it.

“I’m doing a lot of writing. I have over 30 songs, 35 songs, that are in various states of completion.”

Read more on CarterMatt.Com

Dish Of Salt: Adam Lambert - My Fans ‘Will Devour’ My New Album

Quote :

Adam Lambert chats with AccessHollywood.com’s Laura Saltman at the 2011 Do Something Awards about his upcoming album. How different with this album be from his first one? Plus, what does he think about winning the Leadership Award at the 2011 California Equality Awards?

More possible Adam Lambert song titles surface

Matt Carter

Trespassing Teasers Adam-l10

Quote :

While we are officially in a holding pattern waiting for some new music from Adam Lambert, it does provide us with plenty of time to do some speculation.

The newest bit of this comes courtesy of a discovery from a Twitter user, who has “discovered” some new potential song titles from the singer’s upcoming sophomore release. These titles are listed on the website for the Harry Fox Agency, which specializes in the field of music licensing.

Read more on CarterMatt

Adam Lambert Says New Album Is “Real And Personal”

Trespassing Teasers Adamal10

Quote :

The powerhouse belter has revealed his highly-anticipated sophomore album will be lighter on glam and heavier on seriousness.

“This album is different in that [it] has a more serious tone,” Adam said in a recent interview with Us Weekly. “This album has a thread of honesty in it that is real and personal.”

Adam says that on the new set, which will follow-up his 2009 debut release, For Your Entertainment, “I let people in further.”

“It is an autobiographical album that portrays my dreams and aspirations,” he shared. “There are also some songs that deal with heartache and love.”

Noting the differences between the two albums, Adam says, “My old album was fun, campy, and over the top, this album is more contemporary and honest. The last album was more of a fantasy and this album is a search for my identity.”

Read more on Neon Limelight

Adam Lambert works with Britney Spears, Katy Perry hitmaker

Quote :

For those of you wanting some good news on the subject of Adam Lambert’s sophomore album, here it comes — the singer just recorded a song with Benny Blanco for his upcoming album.

while you may not know Benny’s name, odds are that you probably know a few of the people that the songwriter / producer has worked with — from Britney Spears (“Circus”) to Katy Perry (“I Kissed a Girl,” “Teenage Dream”) to Ke$ha (“Tik Tok”) to even Justin Bieber (“Eenie Meanie”). In other words, this 23-year old already has a resume that most people in the songwriting business would dream of.

Read more on CarterMatt

One of Bennys famous hits!!

Quote :

Since early 2008, Benny Blanco has primarily worked with Dr. Luke.After providing additional production for Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl" and "Hot n Cold",Blanco jumped into co-producing Britney Spears' "Circus"(as well as two other songs on the album) and 3OH!3's breakthrough single "Don't Trust Me", where he received widespread attention for both.

More recently, Blanco has been working side by side with Neon Hitch on her debut album "Beg, Borrow and Steal" for which he is the Executive Producer.

In addition, Blanco recently Co-Wrote & C0-Produced two tracks for Britney Spears' album Femme Fatale and has been working on new material with Bruno Mars, Mike Posner, Ke$ha, Gym Class Heros, Maroon 5, and Pitbull.

Read more on Benny Blanco Wiki

Q&A: Nikka Costa

Nikka explains about working with Adam Lambert

Quote :

In understand you're working with Adam Lambert. What can you tell me about that?

I was writing some songs with him for his record. It was great. He's really talented. He's a super nice guy. Fun to be around. We'd met a few times before. We have mutual friends. He was easy to hang with. You throw anything at him to sing and he can sing it. Really cool experience. He's a really nice guy. Really awesome. He's very real and down to earth.

Read the full article on Soundspike

Adam Lambert

Singer asks fans what topics interest them for possible song

Katrina K Wheeler

Trespassing Teasers Adamla25

Quote :

The superstar singer, Adam Lambert took to Twitter to ask his loyal fans that are following him via the popular social networking site -- over 1 million followers to be exact -- what topics are of interest to them, and what topic(s) they think he should write a song about. As fans know, the singer is working on his highly-anticipated new project, and the star has revealed that he is taking his time with the new project so as to live up to expectations, including his own.

The singer wrote to his over 1 million fans via Twitter: "Question: what do you all want me to write a song about ? ;) curious to read what u wanna hear about."

Continue reading on Pop Media Examiner

Exciting Stuff Coming On Album #2

For Your Entertainment Writer Claude Kelly tweeted

Quote :

i rarely share my studio excitement but 2day w/ @adamlambert & @EmanuelKiriakou is special indeed. we're taking creative risks. #dealwithit

Source

Who is Emanuel Kiriakou?

From his WiKi page Source
Quote :

Current collaborations

Claude Kelly, Evan Bogart, Danja, Christopher Tricky Stewart, Priscillla Renea, Westlife, Lindy Robbins, Jess Cates, Sam Watters, David Archuleta, Kasia Livingston, Craig Wiseman, Chris Tompkins, Zukhan Bey, Inara George, David Hodges, Bowling For Soup, Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, Steve McEwan and Wayne Wilkins.

Emanuel latest hit from The Backstreet Boys & New Kids On The Block

Adams Back In The Studio

Quote :

Headed back to @PulseRecording w @BonnieMcKeee @OLIGEE1 and @Josh_Abraham to make some more amazing music!! #onaroll

@adamlambert

Adam is gonna blow our socks off with album #2!

Todays collaborators - these peeps are hit makers for sure!

Bonnie McKee

Wrote California Girls for Katy Perry

Resume

Oliver “Oligee” Goldstein

Wrote & Produced Gotta Get It for Flo Rider

Resume

Josh Abraham

Produced Butterfly For Crazy Town

Resume

Adam Lambert Recording With Indigo Girls?

Looks good according to this tweet

The Indigo Girls

Indigo Girls on WIKI

Ryan Tedder On Working with Adam Lambert,

David Cook and Season 10 Finalist Stefano Langone

Shirley Halperin

Quote :

In addition to working with chart-toppers like Adele, hit songwriter Ryan Tedder is all about American Idol these days. Not only did he write and produce two tracks for Adam Lambert’s forthcoming second album (the final decision on which songs will make the record won’t come until closer to release date) and the lead single for David Cook’s much anticipated second effort (not to mention songs with Jennifer Hudson and Jordin Sparks), Tedder was in the studio with Season 10’s Stefano Langone just the other day! We caught up with Tedder just before his band OneRepublic took the stage at Dancing with the Stars. Read on for his take on Idols past and present.

Read more on Hollywood Reporter

Adam Lambert & BC Jean Collaborating!

BCJean has a pretty good track record & I can't wait for the song.

BCJean on WiKi

Quote :

BC Jean visited us at the Teen.com HQ to talk about collaborating with Adam Lambert, being inspired by another famous Britney Jean (Spears, duh!), and writing famous song after famous song, like Beyonce’s “If I Were A Boy.”

Teen.com

Adam Lambert retweets BC Jean interview discussing working with superstar

Katrina K Wheeler

Trespassing Teasers Adamla32

Quote :

The superstar singer Adam Lambert took to his official Twitter account to post an update to his fans, and to retweet a message that was originally posted by RCA Records. As fans know, Adam Lambert recently released Glam Nation Live, and the project has become an instant hit with all the fans that support everything that the artist releases and who have been following his career since his days of competing on American Idol.

Trespassing Teasers 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Trespassing Teasers
Page 1 of 1