Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trespassing Delayed : 16 : 2 : 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Trespassing Delayed : 16 : 2 : 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Trespassing Delayed : 16 : 2 : 2012   Trespassing Delayed : 16 : 2 : 2012 Empty17.02.12 4:52

Trespassing Delayed : 16 : 2 : 2012 24odesn
Trespassing Sneak Peek

Popledge : Adam Lambert ‘Trespassing’ tracks reviewed

Trespassing, Cuckoo and Chokehold.

Quote :
We’ve decided to do a little review on these live performances from Adam Lambert taken from the 9th of March in Atlanta, they are from his new album ‘Trespassing’ which will now be released in Mapril…i.e. the record label have pushed it back to an unknown date, boo hiss etc........ continue reading

Trespassing Delayed : 16 : 2 : 2012 Captur29

Adam Lambert Announces a “Mapril” Release Date for New Album

Trespassing Delayed : 16 : 2 : 2012 Adamla11

Quote :
Adam Lambert fans are awaiting the release of his new album Trespassing. So, when is it coming out? It seems that Lambert doesn’t even know!

The March 20th release date of Trespassing has been pushed back and when Lambert was asked about a release date in an interview on Z100 his response was “Mapril.” Real clever Adam! So what is it, March or April? It looks like Adam doesn’t even know! He says that they are still recording some more songs for the album and it’s just not ready yet. Adam said:

“I know it’s hard, but it’s not finished. It needs to be finished. There are new songs we are doing last-minute that are really good. Dr. Luke songs, so they are really good and very radio. It’s all for the best, even though it’s a tough thing to ask to wait. I want the album to be amaze-balls.”

Trespassing Delayed : 16 : 2 : 2012 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Trespassing Delayed : 16 : 2 : 2012
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Music Biz :: Trespassing-
Jump to: