Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' #29 on AC chart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' #29 on AC chart Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' #29 on AC chart   Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' #29 on AC chart Empty26.12.10 19:09

Quote :

The former American Idol finalist, the global singing superstar Adam Lambert wrapped his highly acclaimed Glam Nation tour last week, and the fans have made his new Acoustic Live! EP a commercial success with 10,000 copies having been sold in its first week. According to the latest MediaBase chart, the singer's most recent single, "If I Had You" continues to do well on the AC chart.

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' #29 on AC chart Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert sells additional 6,200 copies of 'Acoustic Live!' this week   Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' #29 on AC chart Empty26.12.10 19:14

Quote :

In its second week of release Adam Lambert's "Acoustic Live!" EP managed to hold on pretty well, and it helped to push the total sales for the album this week to over 16,500 copies sold.

According to a new post from the former "American Idol" star's official message board, 6,252 copies of the EP were sold in the past week -- and this includes both physical sales of the album from Adam's website along with downloads online.
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' #29 on AC chart
Page 1 of 1