Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IS ADAM LAMBERT THE EDWARD SCISSORHANDS OF MUSIC?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

IS ADAM LAMBERT THE EDWARD SCISSORHANDS OF MUSIC? Empty
PostSubject: IS ADAM LAMBERT THE EDWARD SCISSORHANDS OF MUSIC?   IS ADAM LAMBERT THE EDWARD SCISSORHANDS OF MUSIC? Empty19.10.10 9:51

Quote :
You make a mistake, you cop the blame and own up to it and, yes, I admit it: I had completely underrated and overlooked Adam Lambert for way too long. Well, kinda.

Actually, when with EMI, I had seen him perform at a somewhat swanky supper club in LA and wanted to sign him up right then and there. But as a group of us were with my Chairman at the time, I was asked to “rein it in” and focus on our “priority acts”- Norah Jones, Coldplay was starting to happen in the States, Robbie Williams and a few more who have fallen by the wayside- amongst them- jeez, Courtney Love, Lisa Marie Presley and Janet Jackson.

Read More Here
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

IS ADAM LAMBERT THE EDWARD SCISSORHANDS OF MUSIC?
Page 1 of 1