Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert finishes time on VH1 with 'If I Had You'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert finishes time on VH1 with 'If I Had You' Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert finishes time on VH1 with 'If I Had You'   Adam Lambert finishes time on VH1 with 'If I Had You' Empty04.10.10 15:25

Quote :
After a lengthy stay on VH1's Top 20 Countdown that lasted pretty much all summer, Adam Lambert's time is now over with "If I Had You." Saturday marked the final week that the "American Idol" singer's latest video was eligible for participation, and it finished up with a spot at #19.

Looking back at his time as a whole, there are certainly plenty of fond memories. The song debuted at #20, rose to #10 one week later, and then shot all the way up #1. The song spent two weeks in the top position, and overall was in the top ten for (ironically) ten weeks. Overall, the song has spent sixteen weeks on the chart and had an average ranking of 9.375.

More here

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/american-idol-adam-lambert-finishes-time-on-vh1-with-if-i-had-you
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert finishes time on VH1 with 'If I Had You'
Page 1 of 1