Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert Reveals His Favorite Albums And Songs Of 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert Reveals His Favorite Albums And Songs Of 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert Reveals His Favorite Albums And Songs Of 2009   Adam Lambert Reveals His Favorite Albums And Songs Of 2009 Empty22.12.09 13:09

Quote :
If there's a poster boy for success in 2009, it's probably Adam Lambert. Over the course of 12 months, he went from unknown L.A. theater kid to #3 on MTV News' Man of the Year list. His personal life filled the tabloids, his performances riled up the censors, and his talents — not just as a singer, but as a showman — won him millions of devoted fans.

And while Lambert was one of the biggest names in pop culture this year, we had to ask for his impressions of 2009. Who inspired him? Who pushed him to be great? And what was on his iPod? Here's what he told us:

Song of the Year

"Oh, it's difficult for me to pick one, because I make lists," Lambert told MTV News. " 'Boom Boom Pow' was pretty cool. 'Bad Romance' was a great song. I loved 'Sober' by Pink, that's a great song. I love her, she's amazing. I like that new Ke$ha song, 'Tik Tok,' that's a good song. 'Use Somebody' by Kings of Leon ... amazing."

Album of the Year

"Probably [Lady Gaga's The Fame.] Like I said, I am so bad at favorites," he said.

"I have a list of things that I love. You know what else is a great album? Miike Snow's [self-titled debut]. That album is unbelievable. I need to learn how to pronounce it, so I can start plugging it. Is it pronounced like the Japanese director? Mai-ike? Mike? That double 'I' is confusing. I'm gonna start calling them Mike now."

Man of the Year

"I don't know who I would say," he said, hesitating. "That's a tough question. Obama's a good one. Tiger Woods, not so much for me?"

Woman of the Year

"I do love Lady Gaga, it's no secret," Lambert declared. "Everyone knows that I get all obsessed over her."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1628686/20091221/index.jhtml?rsspartner=rssTwitterFeed
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert Reveals His Favorite Albums And Songs Of 2009
Page 1 of 1