Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scrubs In The Morning Interview - Sarver Looks Up To Adam .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Scrubs In The Morning Interview - Sarver Looks Up To Adam . Empty
PostSubject: Scrubs In The Morning Interview - Sarver Looks Up To Adam .   Scrubs In The Morning Interview - Sarver Looks Up To Adam . Empty10.09.09 7:48

I like this Scrubs -- he's a good guy!

Back to top Go down
Carol
Admin
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Scrubs In The Morning Interview - Sarver Looks Up To Adam .   Scrubs In The Morning Interview - Sarver Looks Up To Adam . Empty10.09.09 22:42

Not only do I feel sorry for myself that the tour is coming to a close but I feel for this lot too. They've had a fantastic summer and now have to go back ''out'' into the real World. What a true gentleman Sarver is.
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrubs In The Morning Interview - Sarver Looks Up To Adam .   Scrubs In The Morning Interview - Sarver Looks Up To Adam . Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrubs In The Morning Interview - Sarver Looks Up To Adam .
Page 1 of 1