Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't Ask Adam About Sport!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Don't Ask Adam About Sport! Empty
PostSubject: Don't Ask Adam About Sport!   Don't Ask Adam About Sport! Empty07.09.09 14:00

Quote :

MADISON (WKOW) -- Some of the contestants who finished in the Top Ten of American Idol Season 8 may know music, but don't ask them about sports!

The American Idol Tour made a stop in Madison Friday. Before they took the stage, several of the singers met with media.

When we asked Adam Lambert to choose Aaron Rodgers or Brett Favre, he said, "I plead the 5th. I know nothing about sports. I know Brett Favre is an athlete. He's a football player, right? I guess I'll go with him because I know who he is. I don't know the other guy!"

Allison Iraheta didn't know of Favre or Rodgers.

Milwaukee's Danny Gokey, of course knew all about both players. He chose Rodgers without hesitation. "Aaron Rodgers, for what he has done - It's amazing. I feel like he can break every record out there! I'm a big fan of Aaron Rodgers."

Gokey's only criticism for Rodgers? He says Rodgers should lose the mustache he sported in Thursday night's preseason game against the Titans.

http://www.wkowtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11085166
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Don't Ask Adam About Sport!
Page 1 of 1