Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 31st August 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 31st August 2014 Empty
PostAdam Lambert News : 31st August 2014

Uncomfirmed Report of Queen & Adam Lambert Songs

No word as yet if this is a true story or not

Quote :
Just as we suspected, the Michael Jackson family estate is holding up the release of the recently found duets recorded by Michael and Freddie Mercury in the 80s. Queen's Roger Taylor said the estate is being a bit difficult, but they're hoping to get the approval of the estate before Christmas for the new "Queen Forever" album which will also include some new songs with Adam Lambert.

‘There’s definitely a stamp of approval’:
Adam Lambert is thrilled with the diversity at Queen’s concerts

Quote :
Adam Lambert says his world tour with Queen has become a melting pot of concertgoers — something that’s been intriguing to observe from on stage.

“I saw a lot of my core audience at the Queen shows, which always brings a smile to my face,” Lambert tells the Backlot. “They’re usually the ones wearing festive outfits and really getting into it. On top of that, I saw a lot of diehard Queen fans. You get a lot of older men who were rock and roll fans since they were in their high school years. So, you get a lot of that demographic too, which is really interesting — because I may not be someone they might be interested in if it had not been for this Queen concert. But from what I’m hearing there’s definitely a stamp of approval, so maybe they’re new fans.”........read more on Something Else

Adam Lambert Interview

Originally recorded Oct 15th, 2012 for the NZ Herald’s Talking Heads.

Quote :
When Sam Wicks called me one afternoon and said “I have a question for you…”, nowhere in my realm of reality did I expect the rest of the sentence to be “Would you be interested in doing a Talking Heads with Adam Lambert?” I informed Sam that was quite possibly the dumbest question I’d ever heard, because of COURSE I wanted to interview the man who was, at the time, my core aesthetic influence. I loved literally everything about him. And Sam knew this, because in a conversation a few weeks prior, I’d told him why I found Lambert so fascinating and waxed lyrical over his untouchable vocal abilities. I mean, the man was a gay former musical theatre actor who had rocked Season 8 of American Idol and took a song written by Pink straight to the heart of top 40 radio – eyeliner included. He was everything I adored wrapped up in one package.........read more

Adam Lambert News : 31st August 2014 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Adam Lambert News : 31st August 2014 :: Comments

No Comment.

Adam Lambert News : 31st August 2014

Page 1 of 1