Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 : 2 : 2013 : Headlines : I'm super motivated for new music : Foundation honors Adam Lambert with Unity Award

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

3 : 2 : 2013 : Headlines : I'm super motivated for new music : Foundation honors Adam Lambert with Unity Award Empty
PostSubject: 3 : 2 : 2013 : Headlines : I'm super motivated for new music : Foundation honors Adam Lambert with Unity Award   3 : 2 : 2013 : Headlines : I'm super motivated for new music : Foundation honors Adam Lambert with Unity Award Empty03.02.13 0:21

3 : 2 : 2013 : Headlines : I'm super motivated for new music : Foundation honors Adam Lambert with Unity Award 34grbk1

Welcome To Adam Lambert UK Glamberts

3 : 2 : 2013 : Headlines : I'm super motivated for new music : Foundation honors Adam Lambert with Unity Award 34grbk1
Website established June 2009

Adam Lambert Biography

Latest Adam Lambert News & Information

Adam Lambert: "I'm super motivated for new music"

Quote :
American singer-songwriter Adam Lambert is "super motivated" about his future recordings.

The 31-year-old star has enjoyed huge success with his second studio album 'Trespassing' and is excited to start work on album number three.

In a Twitter Q&A with fans, Lambert revealed: "I'm super motivated about future recordings!! Ready to create more for you guys!! So many ideas!!!! F**k yeah! Smile (sic).................read more on Press Party

We Are Family Foundation Gala at Hammerstein Ballroom

Kathleen Creighton

Quote :
What do Connecticut, one of the great funk guitarists and a bunch of motivated teenagers have in common? We Are Family Foundation. The organization was started by the legendary Nile Rodgers within days after 9/11. Having been a NY based musician for most of his life the event affect him and he knew he needed to do something to start the healing process. He chose to bring together 200 celebrities to re-record the monster hit he had written for Sister Sledge in 1979..........read more on examiner.com

We Are Family Foundation honors Adam Lambert with Unity Award

Linda Covello

Quote :
The We Are Family Foundation, a not-for-profit organization founded by legendary songwriter and producer, Nile Rodgers, honored Adam Lambert with the Unity Award at its Annual Celebration Gala, on Thursday, January 31, 2013, at Manhattan Center's Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City. The evening was hosted by actress Rosie Perez and Toure, co-host of MSNBC's "The Cycle", and included a concert featuring Lambert, Rodgers, CHIC, and special guests, Taylor Dayne, Grandmaster Melle Mel, Grandmaster Caz, Kathy Sledge, Sam Sparro, and Russell Peters.......read more on examiner.com
24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards

Quote :
The GLAAD Media Awards celebrate outstanding representations of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community and our allies on TV, in film, and in the news. These are the images and stories that bring us closer to equality.

Nominee For Oustanding Music Artist : Adam Lambert

Glaad Awards

Adams Ongoing Birthday Charity

3 : 2 : 2013 : Headlines : I'm super motivated for new music : Foundation honors Adam Lambert with Unity Award Gumroa10

Quote :
The We Are Family Foundation is humbled and excited to share Adam Lambert's 31st birthday on January 29th with everyone! Adam has graciously donated his birthday to us this year. What does that mean? It means that he's asking his fans, friends and family to donate to our cause.

With your $31+ donation, you'll get to sign Adam's "World's Biggest Birthday Card," AND send Adam a 10 second video birthday message!

Energy Music Radio

Internet based Station currently playing Adams music night & day

This is good exposure for Adam in the UK so please support them

WHY they are supporting Adam : Adam Official

A Message From Adam

As he takes a break from live shows for a couple of weeks, Adam sent this message

Quote :
Glamberts! I have so many ideas for my third studio album!!! So excited to start creating new recordings for you all! 2013 is gonna rock!!

We have evolved together with For Your Entertainment and Trespassing.... #3 will be a brand new exploration!

Trespassing Out Now!

3 : 2 : 2013 : Headlines : I'm super motivated for new music : Foundation honors Adam Lambert with Unity Award Adam-l13

Get a copy at : iTunes

3 : 2 : 2013 : Headlines : I'm super motivated for new music : Foundation honors Adam Lambert with Unity Award 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

3 : 2 : 2013 : Headlines : I'm super motivated for new music : Foundation honors Adam Lambert with Unity Award
Page 1 of 1