Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

18 : 1 : 2013 : Headlines : Unity Award : Music That Rocked 2012 : Seven Fearless Fashion Fads of Adam Lambert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

18 : 1 : 2013 : Headlines : Unity Award : Music That Rocked 2012  :  Seven Fearless Fashion Fads of Adam Lambert  Empty
PostSubject: 18 : 1 : 2013 : Headlines : Unity Award : Music That Rocked 2012 : Seven Fearless Fashion Fads of Adam Lambert    18 : 1 : 2013 : Headlines : Unity Award : Music That Rocked 2012  :  Seven Fearless Fashion Fads of Adam Lambert  Empty18.01.13 0:28

18 : 1 : 2013 : Headlines : Unity Award : Music That Rocked 2012  :  Seven Fearless Fashion Fads of Adam Lambert  24odesn

Welcome To Adam Lambert UK Glamberts

18 : 1 : 2013 : Headlines : Unity Award : Music That Rocked 2012  :  Seven Fearless Fashion Fads of Adam Lambert  24odesn
Website established June 2009

Adam Lambert Biography

Latest Adam Lambert News & Information
18 : 1 : 2013 : Headlines : Unity Award : Music That Rocked 2012  :  Seven Fearless Fashion Fads of Adam Lambert  34grbk1
Adam To Get Unity Award

18 : 1 : 2013 : Headlines : Unity Award : Music That Rocked 2012  :  Seven Fearless Fashion Fads of Adam Lambert  V10

The We Are Family Foundation founded by the legendary Nile Rodgers are honouring
Adam with a Unity Award.Adam is only the second award recipient and is given to artists
who've used their art to unify people. Adam will also take part in the concert being held.

For ticket info of this joyous occasion please visit the We Are Family Foundation website

Music That Rocked 2012

18 : 1 : 2013 : Headlines : Unity Award : Music That Rocked 2012  :  Seven Fearless Fashion Fads of Adam Lambert  Awji8f10

Scottish singing legend Lulu writing for the Huffington Post UK

Quote :
When I was a teenager browsing the aisles of record stores, I never would have imagined the day that millions of songs would be available to us at the push of a button, at any time and at any place. Even 10 years ago I don't think many of us could have imagined the ease with which we can get our hands - and ears - on new music! There's so much music now that it's pretty impossible to hear all of it - but that doesn't stop me from trying. As we transition into 2013 and leave 2012 behind, I'll be taking much of the music from the last year with me. These are the songs that rocked 2012 for me.

The Singles - The Best of Pure Pop

Quote :
Adam Lambert - Trespassing: Speaking of voices, it doesn't get much better than my friend Adam Lambert. Trespassing is a driving, dance, anthem with attitude, a mean beat and Adam's incredible voice.

Seven Fearless Fashion Fads of Adam Lambert

18 : 1 : 2013 : Headlines : Unity Award : Music That Rocked 2012  :  Seven Fearless Fashion Fads of Adam Lambert  Adam7210

Quote :
Glamberts unite! American Idol contestant and pop super star Adam Lambert changes his style as often as he can, and he just won’t stop! Take a look at Lambert through the years from his AI days to now.

18 : 1 : 2013 : Headlines : Unity Award : Music That Rocked 2012  :  Seven Fearless Fashion Fads of Adam Lambert  C10

Read the full article on Ryan Seacrest.Com

Christina Aguilera’s “Just A Fool” Was First Recorded By Adam Lambert

Quote :
In a recent interview with Music Week, British songwriter Steve Robson talked about co-writing Christina Aguilera‘s duet with Blake Shelton, “Just A Fool.” Robson revealed that the song was initially pitched to Pink, but then Adam Lambert recorded a version. Lambert’s version was scrapped from his album “at the last minute,” before making its way over to Xtina. Oh, to hear that Lambo take!

Source : Idolator

Just A Fool - Christina Aguilera ft. Blake Shelton

A Message From Adam

As he takes a break from live shows for a couple of weeks, Adam sent this message

Quote :
Glamberts! I have so many ideas for my third studio album!!! So excited to start creating new recordings for you all! 2013 is gonna rock!!

We have evolved together with For Your Entertainment and Trespassing.... #3 will be a brand new exploration!

Energy Music Radio

18 : 1 : 2013 : Headlines : Unity Award : Music That Rocked 2012  :  Seven Fearless Fashion Fads of Adam Lambert  Captur13

Internet based Station currently playing Adams music up to 25 times a day

This is good exposure for Adam in the UK so please support them

WHY they are supporting Adam : Adam Official

24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards

Quote :
The GLAAD Media Awards celebrate outstanding representations of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community and our allies on TV, in film, and in the news. These are the images and stories that bring us closer to equality.

Nominee For Oustanding Music Artist : Adam Lambert

Glaad Awards

Trespassing Out Now!

18 : 1 : 2013 : Headlines : Unity Award : Music That Rocked 2012  :  Seven Fearless Fashion Fads of Adam Lambert  Adam-l13

Get a copy at : iTunes

Highlights of 2012

18 : 1 : 2013 : Headlines : Unity Award : Music That Rocked 2012  :  Seven Fearless Fashion Fads of Adam Lambert  1

18 : 1 : 2013 : Headlines : Unity Award : Music That Rocked 2012  :  Seven Fearless Fashion Fads of Adam Lambert  1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

18 : 1 : 2013 : Headlines : Unity Award : Music That Rocked 2012 : Seven Fearless Fashion Fads of Adam Lambert
Page 1 of 1