Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HITEC Star Hall : Hong Kong : 12/10/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

HITEC Star Hall : Hong Kong : 12/10/10   Empty
PostSubject: HITEC Star Hall : Hong Kong : 12/10/10    HITEC Star Hall : Hong Kong : 12/10/10   Empty13.05.11 15:00

HITEC Star Hall : Hong Kong : 12/10/10   Jj10

Hong Kong International Trade & Exhibition Centre
1Trademart Drive, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong

HITEC Star Hall : Hong Kong : 12/10/10   Adamla13

NEW VIDEO FROM ADAM LAMBERT FANS.COM

Adam in Hong Kong

HITEC Star Hall : Hong Kong : 12/10/10   Thinsp16

CNN ASIA

Glamnation - Diary Of A Girl Abroad

Quote :

If you're a fan of American singer Adam Lambert, you'll know what the title of this blog post means.
For everyone else; no, I haven't fallen into a glitter rock time warp; in promise to a few of Adam's fans I'm writing a wee little blog about Adam Lambert's 'Glamnation' concert in Hong Kong. So if you're not an Adam fan, maybe best to see what those Chilean miners are up to and circle back in a day or so when I'm back to regular posting... or, you're welcome to stay and learn to love a new artist!

Continue reading at source

Glam Bam Thank You Man : Adam Lambert in Hong Kong

Quote :

“The music industry will never be able to find or nurture a talent like this for a very long time.” “Isn’t he bloody amazing?” “How does he hit those notes so effortlessly.” The classic, “He looks like a gay masculine Elvis!”

These lines were being muttered and gushed all around me. And when Adam Lambert sat down to sing one of his slower songs and while talking about the importance of love mentioned, “This song is about letting it in”, the bloke standing next to us in his “Glambert” wig for the evening, yelled out, “I’ll let you in!”.

With that having broken any ice which might have been already been thawing, the image of Hong Kong audiences being staid and suffering from rigor mortis went out of the window.

HITEC Star Hall : Hong Kong : 12/10/10   1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

HITEC Star Hall : Hong Kong : 12/10/10
Page 1 of 1