Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clowes Hall : Indianapolis IN : 31/8/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Clowes Hall : Indianapolis IN : 31/8/10   Empty
PostSubject: Clowes Hall : Indianapolis IN : 31/8/10    Clowes Hall : Indianapolis IN : 31/8/10   Empty13.05.11 15:15

Clowes Hall : Indianapolis IN : 31/8/10   Thinsp20

Clowes Hall : Indianapolis IN : 31/8/10   Clowes10

4600 Sunset Avenue
Indianapolis, IN

Glam Nation LIVE DVD Show

Are you a "Glam Cam" Reject?

Quote :

Do you remember my friend Lisa Matthews and her Adam Lambert obsession? Well, I asked her to be my guest blogger for this week; so prepare to enjoy a hilarious entry from my always funny friend, Lisa.For those of you who read my first guest blog you know how insanely obsessed I am with the one and only pretty boy and former American Idol Season 8 runner-up, Adam Lambert. I'm proud to say I'm still infatuated with the glittery-eyed Glambert. However, since...Read more

Adam Lambert glitters up Indianapolis

Quote :

Glow sticks, dance music, glitter, half-naked men - and that was just the audience! Adam Lambert’s Glam Nation Tour brought out a wide demographic of rabid fans to Clowes Hall on Tuesday night. Following the opening act, fellow American Idol Alum Allison Iraheta, the hour long break between sets was filled with a variety of dance music. The whole crowd was dancing and there was a veritable rave going on in the balcony. By the time Adam came on, the audience was primed and ready for a colorful evening.

Dramatic from the start, Adam appeared in feathered top hat and flowing robes atop a staircase set against a moonlit background. His band was flanked by his four back up dancers, all in striking costumes and covered in glitter. An elaborate light show including lasers rounded out the presentation. The whole stage set up presented Adam very well visually, but his voice alone could certainly carry a show.

Adam’s music carried a strong dance club feel with a dash of glam rock thrown in. The acoustics of the fantastic hall helped fill out that big sound. If you watched American Idol when he was one of the contestants, you’ll be familiar with his now famous voice. The good news is that he sounded even better live than he did on TV. He sang the big notes as well as the softer melodies effortlessly. The sheer fun of his style was evident in songs like Fever while the power and beauty of his voice was displayed best in Sleepwalker.

His show was naturally much more than song. There was constant action on stage between the light show, the movement of the musicians and the gyrations of the dancers. A couple of costume changes brought more flair. An enthusiastic tongue-rolling kiss between a male singer and a male band member would be unusual in most concert settings, but Adam and bassist Tommy Joe snogging in the middle of a song seemed perfectly natural.

The show may not be for everyone, but it was certainly a thoroughly entertaining affair staged around the awesome talent of Adam Lambert. There are only a few more dates in North America before he heads overseas. So there’s still a chance for you to throw on some glitter, snap some glow sticks, and dance all night with the Glam Nation Tour.

Clowes Hall : Indianapolis IN : 31/8/10   1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Clowes Hall : Indianapolis IN : 31/8/10
Page 1 of 1