Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Postbahnhof : Berlin : Germany 15/11/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Postbahnhof : Berlin : Germany 15/11/10   Empty
PostSubject: Postbahnhof : Berlin : Germany 15/11/10    Postbahnhof : Berlin : Germany 15/11/10   Empty13.05.11 14:51

Postbahnhof : Berlin : Germany 15/11/10   1167910

Straße der Pariser Kommune 8

10243 Berlin, Germany

Adam Lambert Rocks Out in Berlin

Postbahnhof : Berlin : Germany 15/11/10   Adam-l54

Quote :

Plugging away on his overseas tour, Adam Lambert performed live during a concert at the Postbahnhof in Berlin, Germany on Monday night (November 15).

The "American Idol" alum treated fans to a rockin' set while breaking out tunes including Soaked, Fever, Strut, Aftermath and Whataya Want From Me.

Aside from his musical efforts, Adam recently spoke with press about his desire to possibly someday try his hand at acting.

Asked if he's interested in making a movie appearance, the 28-year-old replied, “I’d definitely be interested in that. I did theater for about 10 years in Los Angeles and a little bit in Europe. Getting back into acting would be very exciting and something that would make sense for me."

He continued, “I don’t have any immediate plans but maybe something will come up. I think I’d like to try on-screen because I’ve never really done much of that, I’ve done a lot of theater and I’m not saying I won’t do more, but I’d like to do something new.”

Continued on Celebrity Gossip

Postbahnhof : Berlin : Germany 15/11/10   1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Postbahnhof : Berlin : Germany 15/11/10
Page 1 of 1