Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert receives Pink tribute in Germany

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert receives Pink tribute in Germany Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert receives Pink tribute in Germany   Adam Lambert receives Pink tribute in Germany Empty30.05.10 14:33

Quote :
Adam Lambert has certainly a number of fans across the world, and some of them just so happen to be among the biggest stars in music. We know that everyone from Lady Gaga to "Twilight" actress Anna Kendrick is more or less a part of the Glam Nation, and Pink is also showing some love.

Longtime fans of Adam know that Pink (alongside Max Martin) originally wrote "Whataya Want From Me" but ultimately didn't decide to use it for her album "Funhouse." From there, Adam ended up making it into his biggest top 40 hit at this point.

Even with this news, though, it was still surprising to learn that on Saturday Pink performed a tribute to Adam by performing "Whataya Want From Me" at a concert in Cologne, Germany. The crowd reportedly went crazy once the first chords started to play, and Adam kindly expressed his thanks to the pop star via Twitter:

"@Pink thanks for saying kind things about me! You're an inspiration! Such a rockstar and such a classy, sexy rebel!"

http://www.examiner.com/x-11363-TV-Examiner~y2010m5d29-American-Idol-Adam-Lambert-receives-Pink-tribute-in-Germany
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert receives Pink tribute in Germany
Page 1 of 1