Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 10/3/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 10/3/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 10/3/2011   Adam Lambert News : 10/3/2011 Empty10.03.11 8:10

Adam Lambert News : 10/3/2011 Thinsp20

After Live 'Idol' Performance,

Sales of Adam Lambert's Acoustic 'Aftermath' To Benefit Trevor Project

Shirley Halperin

Quote :

Says the Season 8 runner-up: "['Aftermath']...is about facing adversity and taking risks in the name of personal liberation. I hope this song inspires people to be who they truly want to be... And dance!"

ADAM LAMBERT'S AFTERMATH, LETS GET it on the RADIO!

Adam Lambert News : 10/3/2011 470_1412

Kerry Kolsch

Quote :

As a long time advocate for Aftermath as an anthem for the LGBT community and for anyone taking a risk in their life, Adam Lambert has made my day. I was the first journalist to write an article announcing the release of Aftermath to benefit the Trevor Project. I wrote:

" Adam Lambert's friend, Markus Molinari, announced on his blog that Lambert would be releasing a remix of Aftermath as a US single! Molinari is also best friends with Ferras, one of Lambert's Aftermath co-writers. Molinari was out to dinner last night with Lambert and Sauli Koskinen so there is no doubt that Molinari is a reliable source."

Adam Lambert: Aftermath is an empowerment anthem

Frankie Genchie

Quote :

Adam Lambert has described his new single as an “empowerment anthem”.

Aftermath is Adam’s latest track and the generous singer has decided that profits from the sales will go to charity The Trevor Project.

“It’s a song that’s on my album. It’s a song that I wrote and it’s an empowerment anthem,” Adam told KIIS FM.

Continued on Flecking Records

Pre-Order Adam Lambert Glambert Wing Pendant Set

Adam Lambert News : 10/3/2011 Bgamlt10

Quote :

Pre-order a Glambert Wing Pendant Set. This set features two wing pendants featuring blue stones, each on a metal chain. The reverse side has "Aftermath" engraved on one pendant, and "Adam Lambert" engraved on the other. With two pendants in this set, you can keep one for yourself and give the other to a friend! Pre-order yours today!

Adam Lambert Amazed by Pia Toscano's Top 13 Performance on 'Idol'

Adam Lambert News : 10/3/2011 00019210

Quote :

Adam Lambert, without him realizing, may have just boosted the votes for Pia Toscano. The season 8 alum of "American Idol" tweeted how he is amazed by the 22-year-old New Yorker who is currently competing on "Idol".

Pia, performing in the middle of the Top 13 show, belted out Celine Dion's signature song "All by Myself" and received praises from the judges. Randy Jackson applauded her for picking a song by one of the dreaded big-three female singers, and nailing it. Adam, who has been watching the show closely this season, tweeted, "PIA!!!! holy sh*t".

Adam Lambert News : 10/3/2011 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 10/3/2011
Page 1 of 1