Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 5/3/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 5/3/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 5/3/2011   Adam Lambert News : 5/3/2011 Empty05.03.11 14:41

Adam Lambert News : 5/3/2011 A22

Adam Lambert shows his love for ‘Burlesque,’ Christina and Cher

Molly Sullivan

Adam Lambert News : 5/3/2011 Adam-l17

Quote :

Adam Lambert never denies something when he thinks it is great and now he is showing his love for ‘Burlesque.’

Lambert wanted to let everyone know that despite the negative reviews and disses, he loved so much about ‘Burlesque.’ “Finally saw Burlesque last night. Was a cute flick! Christina sings her face off! And she can act– and looked stunning,” Lambert revealed over Twitter.

But, of course, Lambert couldn’t leave out acknowledging Cher: “Cher was fantastic too. That Cam cat is fun to look at, right? fav musical moment: ‘Bound to You.’”

The end of Adam Lambert - James Durbin comparisons on 'American Idol'

Matt Carter

Adam Lambert News : 5/3/2011 Main_112

Quote :

We've already heard from Adam Lambert when it comes to some people trying compare his past performances on "American Idol" to what current contestant James Durbin is doing now, and he put the issue to bed by being frank -- while the two have some vocal similarities, they are also "different stylistically."

Read more on TV Examiner

Adam Lambert returns to ‘American Idol’ stage to support Trevor Project

Bryce Westervelt

Adam Lambert News : 5/3/2011 Adam_l25

Quote :

Adam Lambert is returning to the American Idol stage. The former Idol runner-up and Grammy nominated rocker will perform an acoustic version of his song 'Aftermath' during the Thursday (March 10) live results show. This should really give Lambert fans something to be excited about this week.

Celebrities Lewd Conduct On Stage: Top 5 Scandalous Performances!

Stacy

Adam Lambert News : 5/3/2011 Lewd_c10

Adam came in at #1

Quote :

1. Adam Lambert’s 2009 AMA performance! I have never been a huge fan of his, but that aside, the show was pretty freaky. From the oral sex suggestion to his physical dominance over his dancers it was all pretty risque. The male on male kiss was interesting, but I don’t think that should have been as scrutinized as it was. He spoke out about the double standard a lot, and I see where he is coming from!

Read who else made it on Stacys list on Right Celebrity

Adam Lambert Hates Glitter….

Rocco

Adam Lambert News : 5/3/2011 2lb03yw

Quote :

… but loves cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds. (I actually googled “cloud types” so respect my fact checking and that information I just gave you. I take my cloud coverage very seriously)They could have CGI-ed some sparkles into those clouds. I refuse to believe Adam had final say in this image… there definitely would have been glitter involved. Or some black eyeliner.

Adam Lambert Returning to American Idol?

ShowBiz Tonight News Ticker: Adam Lambert returning to AI

Adam Lambert News : 5/3/2011 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 5/3/2011
Page 1 of 1