Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 25/2/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 25/2/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 25/2/2011   Adam Lambert News : 25/2/2011 Empty25.02.11 12:34

Adam Lambert News : 25/2/2011 A13

Adam Lambert Premieres 'Sleepwalker' Live

Sarah Crow

Video currently unavailable in the U.K. but put on Youtube by AdamLambertHelp

Quote :

Adam Lambert has had a whirlwind career since coming in second place on season eight of 'American Idol,' and it seems he's got more success to look forward to in the near future.

The Grammy-nominated singer, fresh off his 'Glam Nation' tour with fellow 'AI' alum Allison Iraheta, is gearing up for the release of his live tour DVD with a live version of his '80s-inspired breakup ballad 'Sleepwalker' off his 2009 album 'For Your Entertainment.'

Read the full article on Popeater

Adam Lambert Captivates Rocco For 4 Minutes And 32 Seconds

Rocco

Adam Lambert News : 25/2/2011 Adam-l14

Quote :

I’m not even a huge Adam Lambert fan but I just sat in a trance watching a clip of him singing “Sleepwalker” from his Glamnation DVD.

I never heard this song in my life and I sat in a half conscious dream state watching it. I hope no one tried to have a conversation with me while I was watching this…. I might have signed away my organs or the $157 I have in my bank account. Anything could have happened.

Continue reading on Roccos Pop Revolution

Boy George:

Adam Lambert's Openness Is The Result Of A Gay 'Daisy Chain'

Adam Lambert News : 25/2/2011 Boy_ge10

Quote :

Singer Boy George has said he believes Adam Lambert's willingness to be open about his sexuality is the result of a gay “daisy chain.”

For years the androgynous Boy George refused to talk about his sexuality. He announced he was gay in his 1996 memoir Take It Like A Man, in which he confessed his love for Culture Club drummer Jon Moss.

Read the full article in On Top Magazine

Related Articles

Morning Meme on afterelton.com

Greg In Hollywood

Sleepwalker is new single in Finland

Adam Lambert News : 25/2/2011 2009_010

No release date given

Source:The Voice

Nice words About Adam in A.I. round up

Jim Cantiello

Quote :

I'll spare readers (and James) the lecture because we all know he struggles with a disorder that I imagine clouds self-awareness. (I truly think he intended his Lambert comparison to be a shout-out to one of his inspirations and not an arrogant dismissal of Adam's otherworldly vocal chops.) Instead, I'll simply urge Durbin to hone in on his own musical identity, and might suggest he avoid any future songs (or musical notes) that might end up with him being compared to a singer so far out of his league.

To read article in it's full context visit MTV Newsroom

Men’s Fashion: Hot Hairstyles

Michelle Resendiz

Adam Lambert News : 25/2/2011 Adam-l13

Quote :

Some other Great cuts? Check out Adam Lambert’s awesome style. I, personally, think Adam is one of the only dudes I’ve seen that can rock eyeliner better than me… and that says a lot. I love Adam, and his “kiss my butt” attitude. He rocks a style all of his own, and his haircut is even hotter. Try his messy bed-head look the next time you go to get a cut!

Snipped for content - more styles on Affairs Magazine

"Adam Lambert Makes Me Gay - as in Happy."

Jason Tanamor

Quote :

I've posted about Adam Lambert before. The one thing I've noticed is that Lambert's fans definitely show up to show support for their guy.

Often times Lambert gets criticized for being gay, smoking pot on stage, or kissing a back up dancer in the middle of a concert. His concerts are protested yet Glamberts still come everyday to share their feelings for
Lambert.

Read more on Associated Content

FROM THE ARCHIVES

American Idol Season 8 runner up Adam Lambert is interviewed for Elle Magazine in August 2009.