Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 24/2/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 24/2/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 24/2/2011   Adam Lambert News : 24/2/2011 Empty24.02.11 1:29

Adam Lambert News : 24/2/2011 A24

Adams Shirt Fetches $9,200 at auction

Item #

In aid of musicians who have fallen on hard times,the Grammy foundation auctioned this
shirt worn by Adam during his Glam Nation Tour.

Happy wearing lucky winner!!!

Adam Lambert News : 24/2/2011 Screen12

GETTING TO KNOW YOU!

Adam has asked fan club members 5 questions to try and get to know us a bit better.

If you're a member - let him have it Neutral

Adams Blog

Adam Lambert's Glamberts

I'm a Belieber: The 11 Greatest Superfan Communities

Quote :

Glamberts are a lot like Claymates – only with a lot of glitter and without delusions that their idol is heterosexual. And unlike Aiken, Adam Lambert has many young fans. Some of them had never seen anything as fabulous and glitzy as Lambert until the eighth season of American Idol and instantly fell in love.

See a photo of Adam with fans on Rolling Stone.com

The Egg Bearer

Joey DiGuglielmo

Mike Munich was one of the GaGa egg carriers at the Grammys & knows Adam too!

Quote :

He shot the pilot for the uber-popular (and uber-gay) “Glee” as part of Vocal Adrenaline, the rival group of New Directions, and stayed with the show all along. He also did an American Music Awards performance with gay singer Adam Lambert and was in Lambert’s “For Your Entertainment” video.

“He’s great,” Munich says. “He’s so lovely and sweet and he really took care of us. After the AMA performance, he gave all of us and the band $100 gift certificates for (spa) Burke Williams. He’s so talented and so fun to be around. Some of my good friends were friends of his before he was famous.”

SEE IF YOU CAN SPOT MIKE

Boy George Talks Culture Club Reunion, Lady Gaga, Adam Lambert

Shirley Halperin

Adam Lambert News : 24/2/2011 Boy-ge10

Quote :

Thanks to Mark Ronson, Boy George joins the exclusive club of 80s stars experiencing a renaissance. The iconic showman talks to THR about the forthcoming Culture Club reunion and discusses fellow showmen from past and present.

Read what Boy George says about Adam on Hollywood Reporter

Related Article

Matt Carter at Examiner.com

Adam Lambert urges fans to give

Frankie Genchie

Quote :

Adam Lambert has urged his fans to give to the Red Cross.

The singer wants his Twitter followers to give aid to help New Zealand, where an earthquake recently struck.

“So saddened by news of quake in New Zealand.” Adam tweeted. “Please lend aid” – click here to donate.

Adam is always using his powers for good. For his 29th birthday, Adam set up a platform for fans to donate to chartiy:water, which aims to bring clean water to people in developing nations.

Continued on Flecking Records

Adam mention in young artists interview

Quote :

Sam: There are several successful openly gay Pop artists such as Adam Lambert and Ricky Martin. Do you think that people are ready to embrace an openly gay Urban artist?

Marsha: I have no idea. I mean it’s still something that is shunned upon regardless if it’s out in the open or hidden or whatever. I can’t even say it’s just the Urban industry; it’s the world.

You know I have many gay friends in the industry who have then come back to me and been like “why does it take a straight woman to tell our story?” I couldn’t tell you. I’m just telling you like it is.

It’s not uncommon for people who’ve gone through these situations. I think if it did take that for me to open the door, a line of communication to be spoken about, then so be it and if it is being spoken about then that’s all I could ever ask.

Snipped for content - full article on 10 Questions With Marsha Ambrosius

Infinity Ring

New item to benefit Donorschoose

Adam Lambert News : 24/2/2011 24691111

Enquiries

ADAM LAMBERT vs LEONA LEWIS vs BLACK EYED PEAS vs NATALIE IMBRUGLIA

Odd but grows on you after a while

The LGBT Movement Reaches Out Through YouTube

Adam It's Gets Better video gets a mention

The Blue & Grey