Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 16/2/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 16/2/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 16/2/2011   Adam Lambert News : 16/2/2011 Empty16.02.11 14:25

Adam Lambert News : 16/2/2011 A19

Perez interviewing Adam Lambert P2 Feb 9, 2011

Watch here or on YOUTUBE

Adam Lambert is your dream date!

Frankie Genchi

Adam Lambert News : 16/2/2011 54440010

Quote :

1. Adam Lambert

The celebrity our readers would most like to go on a date with is Adam Lambert – why is this? Could it be because as well as being gorgeous and a snappy dresser, he also seems like a thoroughly nice guy? He’d treat you like a lady AND call you the next morning. Yep, we realise he’s gay, but dammit don’t ruin this for us.

Read the full article on Flecking Records

Adam Lambert, David Archuleta are top choices for Musikfest headliners

John J. Moser

Adam Lambert News : 16/2/2011 6a00d810

Quote :

It seems like the music act people would most like to see at Musikfest’s new Steel Stage main venue when it opens in August is none other than the “American Idol” runner-up who sold out its former main stage last year — Adam Lambert.

Read the full article on Leigh Valley High

Adam Lambert! I’ve Missed Thee

Rocco

Adam Lambert News : 16/2/2011 Adam-l20

Quote :

Is that even proper old English?? I don’t know… and I guess it doesn’t matter.

I haven’t seen Adam Lambert doing something fabulous, in trendy outfits, since the Grammy’s… I’m glad he is back out in the public. I haven’t been able to post random pictures of him. It’s sad.

Read the full article on Roccos Revolution

Lane's ALF Blog

Quote :

What a week!!!!! First, meeting Adams charity:water goal...then the press interviews, then announcing his DVD release and then the Grammys! Wowzers! It was such an amazing week and we all had so much to celebrate.

Adam was so excited when the charity:water goal was met as we were in passing from one interview to the next. He said, "I can't believe my fans raised that much money for this! They are so wonderful!!!" It was so amazing that his fans raised so much money for such a great cause and in such a short amount of time. We are all blow away by the success.

Read Lanes full Blog on Adam Official

Dear Glamdiary: February 14, 2011

Quote :

CAROL is back. And she’s written in her Glamdiary again…Its especially sad since we know her day would just go downhill with BB not winning that Grammy and everything. Poor Carol

Dear Glamdiary,

Oh, Glamdiary, I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have you to turn to. Today started out as a wonderful day and quickly went downhill. I woke up bright and early and excited and headed to Piggly Wiggly to pick up the new Glambulge from the bakery. As I got out of my car (it’s FINALLY dried out) and walked towards the store, I dropped my cell phone right in front of a boy who must have only been about 7 or 8.

Read the full article on Top Idol

Joan Rivers, What Makes You Think it is OK to Gay Bash Adam Lambert?

Is This Old Women Suffering from Dementia?

Kerry Kolsch

Adam Lambert News : 16/2/2011 470_1213

Quote :

I happen to think that Adam Lambert was the hottest man at the Grammys. When I say this I do not preface my statement with any mention of Lambert's orientation because it is irrelevant. As a lesbian my orientation is irrelevant as well. Much to my dismay Joan Rivers thought otherwise. Rivers says, when describing Adam Lambert, "this is how a modern working women should dress" and that "he looked like the Johnny Cash winner at a lesbian bar." I am offended by her remarks. I have been to many lesbian bars and have never witnessed a Johnny Cash look alike contest. This old women has lost touch with reality.

Read the full article on Associated Content

Adam Lambert News : 16/2/2011 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 16/2/2011
Page 1 of 1