Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 13/2/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 13/2/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 13/2/2011   Adam Lambert News : 13/2/2011 Empty13.02.11 7:06

Adam Lambert News : 13/2/2011 A16

Admit It: You Want Adam Lambert to Win That Grammy

Adam Lambert Fans Go Twitter Crazy on Day of the 2011 Grammy Awards

Saul Relative

Quote :

Adam Lambert is a pop music phenomenon. Since first appearing on American Idol, the 29-year-old singer has pushed the boundaries of controversy, sang and performed from the heart, won over millions of fans and came out on top. His first album,"For Your Entertainment," has been certified gold and is approaching platinum album status. One of its songs, "Whataya Want From Me?", is up for a 2011 Grammy Award Sunday evening. And his fans have taken to Twitter to cheer him on, pushing ADAM GRAMMYBERT toward the top of the Twitter trending topics list.

Continued on Associated Content

Also from the same author

Adam Lambert Looks for Balance at

2011 Grammy Social Media Rock Stars Summit

Read the full article on Associated Content

Adam With Jackie Collins

Adam with the still stunningly beautiful Best Selling Author Jackie Collins at last nights party

© Ms Jackie Collins

Adam Lambert News : 13/2/2011 24094110

Grammys 2011

Adam Lambert does one more pre-show interview

Matt Carter

Adam Lambert News : 13/2/2011 Globes14

Quote :

If there's any one artist who has been active on a publicity tour prior to the Grammys, it's Adam Lambert. The "Whataya Want From Me" singer -- who is up for Male Pop Vocal Performance -- has been on a fairly large handful of shows in the Los Angeles area over the course of the past several days.

Continued onExaminar.com

2011 Pre-GRAMMY Gala And Salute To Industry Icons

Honoring David Geffen - Arrivals

Adam & Kelly Osbourne.

Other stars included Jackie Collins,Meatloaf & Cher.

Adam also got a shout out as being a bright new star from Clive Davis.

Adam Lambert News : 13/2/2011 Screen13

©LIFE

More photos at Just Jared

Watch here or at original source YOUTUBE

IT'S ADAM LAMBERT'S GRAMMY, NO MATTER WHO WINS

In a World Where the Votes Are Based Solely on Merit Lambert Should Win

Kerry Kolsch

Adam Lambert News : 13/2/2011 470_1416

Quote :

Multitudes of worldwide Adam Lambert fans are waiting with baited breath to learn the outcome of the 2011 Grammys. Lambert is nominated for the Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for his single Whataya Want from Me. In a world where the votes are based solely on merit Lambert would win, but after the American Idol outcome fans are cynical. No matter if Lambert wins or looses chances are he will have many more future opportunities.

Continued on Associated Content

[center]2011 Pre-Grammy Gala and Salute To Industry Icons

Adam Lambert News : 13/2/2011 Grammy12

Quote :

Certainly the place to be seen, the 2011 Pre-Grammy Gala and Salute To Industry Icons drew out a slew of showbiz stars in Beverly Hills, California on Saturday night (February 12).

Taking place at the Beverly Hilton, top names in entertainment including Katy Perry, Jennifer Hudson, Miley Cyrus and Adam Lambert all partook in the fete honoring David Geffen.

With plenty of ladies on-hand in their fanciest attire, Whitney Houston, Leona Lewis, Jordin Sparks, Keri Hilson and Jane Lynch all worked the red carpet before heading inside to mingle with fellow partygoers.

As for the fellas, "Gossip Girl" hunk Chace Crawford and "Camp Rock" star Nick Jonas both looked sporty in their dressy black and white tuxes.

Rounding out the guest list were newly engaged couple Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo - who couldn't keep their hands off of one another while packing on the PDA at the Grammy bash.

The Beverly Hilton event comes on the eve of the biggest night in music - as the 53rd annual Grammy Awards will air live from Staples Center on Sunday, February 13th at 8ET/5PT on CBS.

Grammy excitement for Adam Lambert!

Frankie Genchi

Quote :

Excitement! The Grammys are upon us!

The 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards will take place in Los Angeles at Staples Center on Sunday, Feb. 13 – today!

Flecking favourite Adam Lambert, who is nominated for Best Male Pop Vocal with his track Whataya Want From Me, recently told Ellen: “I think I made a noise higher than in any song I have on my album.”

The singer also recently revealed that he is excited about seeing his girls at the awards.

Read more on Flecking Records

Adam Lambert News : 13/2/2011 1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News : 13/2/2011
Page 1 of 1