Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 14/1/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News : 14/1/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News : 14/1/2011   Adam Lambert News : 14/1/2011 Empty14.01.11 13:50

Adam announces new charity

Adam Lambert Fan Club

Adam Lambert News : 14/1/2011 Logo_w10

Quote :

That's why we'd like to encourage you to make a simple donation instead of sending Adam birthday gifts.

Adam has set a personal goal to raise $29,000 by his 29th birthday (January 29th, 2011) and we're hoping to meet and / or exceed his expectations. The $29,000 will provide access to safe drinking water for approximately 1,450 people. In Adam's words...

Quote :

I am so excited to be a part of charity: water and able to give back to those in need. Join me in helping with donations for such a great cause.

My ‘golden birthday’ is on Jan 29th where I will be turning 29!!!! I would LOVE if you would help me donate to this cause as it would be the best birthday gift I could ask for.

Adams Donation Page here

AdamLambert prepares to move into new home -- updates Twitter

Katrina K Wheeler

Adam Lambert News : 14/1/2011 Adamla15

Quote :

The global superstar singer, Adam Lambert, the former American Idol is a huge success. Since first appearing on the show, Lambert has become a household name, and is thought to be one of the best young singers in the current musical landscape. He had a great year in 2010 which ended with a Grammy nomination for his smash hit single, "Whataya Want From Me." 2011 is going to be another great year, as the singer will be starting the writing and recording process for his new album, the follow up to his successful debut, For Your Entertainment.

Full article on Examiner.com

The shock industry

Jennifer Grassman

Adam Lambert News : 14/1/2011 16791610

Quote :

The music industry has long capitalized on the fact that sexuality and shock value sells albums and concert tickets. We can all name a few artists who would not be nearly as famous if they didn’t have carnal pizazz. From the pelvic gyrations of Elvis Presley to the infamous meat dress of Lady Gaga (which she donned for the 2010 MTV Music Awards), marketing gurus and entertainment masterminds have been scheming up outrageous stunts since the dawn of time.

In 1956, Ben Gross of the New York Daily News declared that pop music "has reached its lowest depths in the 'grunt and groin' antics of one Elvis Presley ... [who] gave an exhibition that was suggestive and vulgar, tinged with the kind of animalism that should be confined to dives and bordellos.”

That was over 50 years ago. One wonders what Mr. Gross would have thought of Adam Lambert?

Continue reading on The Washington Times

Adam Lambert's Shaggy Hair & Racoon Tail - Hot Or Not?

Adam Lambert News : 14/1/2011 Adam-l13

Quote :

Singer Adam Lambert, wearing a raccoon tail in his back pocket, attended a Golden Globes Gift Suite in Beverly Hills yesterday.What do you think of his interesting look?

The "American Idol" runner-up, sporting longer locks, was all smiles as he happily posed with fans.

The new season of "Idol" starts Wednesday, Jan 19 on Fox. New judges Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler are on board. We can't wait to see what happens!

2 more pics on Starpulse.com

Adam Lambert celebrates 2011 Golden Globes early at gift suite

Matt Carter

Adam Lambert News : 14/1/2011 Bac39310

Quote :

In honor of the 2011 Golden Globes (which are set to air on NBC this Sunday), Adam Lambert is already getting in on the action. In some new photos, we have the opportunity to see the former "American Idol" star hitting up the 2011 DPA Golden Globes Gift Suite at the L'Ermitage Hotel in Los Angeles.

Read the full article on Examiner

Editor Picks For Favorite Idols: Adam Lambert

Matt Liasse

Adam Lambert News : 14/1/2011 Headsh10
Quote :

Adam Lambert was fascinating to see from the very start.

He sings the line on his debut album, "I was born with glitter on my face; my baby clothes made of leather and lace" with ease. And no other line sums up the ninth-season runner-up quite as well. Everything about him is glam rock and that's what makes him different from all of the other idols to compete on the show. For every other idol who reinvented themselves or explored different genres, "Glambert" was himself from the very beginning. When he performed an slowed down, Arabian-inspired version of Johnny Cash's "Ring Of Fire" to mixed reviews, he created an image for himself. And since then, he added his own flair to every song he ever performed since, causing us to fall back in love with songs we already knew for decades. His version of Michael Jackson's "Black and White" and Tears For Tears "Mad World" are especially great.

Read the full article

Inrock Magaine LOVES Adam Lambert

© @name_u

Todays edition of INROCK mag shows an article on the Shepherds Bush London show

Adam Lambert News : 14/1/2011 22511510

Adam Lambert News : 14/1/2011 22511511

#4 on Most Favourite Artist Poll

Adam Lambert News : 14/1/2011 22487410

What album will you give your friends on this Christmas? FYE is No2

Adam Lambert News : 14/1/2011 22510010

Adam Lambert will be appearing in Movie Star magazine again. out Feb.21

Adam Lambert News : 14/1/2011 22510410