Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Music Network Australia Chart News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

The Music Network Australia Chart News Empty
PostSubject: The Music Network Australia Chart News   The Music Network Australia Chart News Empty28.10.10 2:35

Quote :

ARIA TOP 50 ALBUMS CHART

Another #1 album for Kings Of Leon. Their fifth album Come Around Sundown sold a massive 26,463 copies last week to rocket to the top of the ARIA Albums chart. It cleared John Farnham's comeback album Jack at #2 by more than 20,000 (he sold 6069 units). Having said that, Jack would have taken #1 easily last week with almost double the sales of last week's #1 album by Bring Me The Horizon, which sank to #20 this week.

Robbie William's Greatest Hits jumped back to third place, selling 3611 units.

Bruno Mars also debuted this week with Doo-Wops & Hooligans entering at #7, above The Very Best Of Crowded House, which managed #11.

A few interesting movements appeared this week. Midway through their Australian tour, Metallica's self-titled album has re-entered at #35 with a staggering 110 weeks now under its belt. Adam Lambert and Paramore scored a few more sales with their appearances in the country, moving upto #6 and #22 respectively. Kings Of Leon's Only By The Night re-entered at #36 also.

More HERE
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

The Music Network Australia Chart News
Page 1 of 1