Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert now at #9 on VH1 Countdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert now at #9 on VH1 Countdown Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert now at #9 on VH1 Countdown   Adam Lambert now at #9 on VH1 Countdown Empty30.08.10 7:18

Quote :
Adam Lambert has been a little bit all over the place on VH1's Top 20 Countdown in the past two months, starting at #20 before rising to #1 on July. Since falling out of the top spot, it's been a constant battle for Adam's fans to keep the song as high on the charts as possible.

To some then, hearing that Adam fell three spots to #9 this week will be a disappointment. However, fans still deserve a pat on the back for getting him there. The real goal of music video countdown shows is exposure, in just in being on the chart alone Adam has been provided that. The video can keep the song in the minds of listeners, which in turn could lead to there being more music videos to vote on the near future.

As for Adam's place on the MuchMore "MM Top Ten" chart, the singer is sitting still at #2 -- meaning that the van voting is certainly doing its job north of the border.

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/american-idol-adam-lambert-now-at-9-on-vh1-countdown
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert now at #9 on VH1 Countdown
Page 1 of 1