Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' now at #4 on VH1 Countdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' now at #4 on VH1 Countdown  Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' now at #4 on VH1 Countdown    Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' now at #4 on VH1 Countdown  Empty31.07.10 14:42

Quote :
With the Glam Nation Tour heading back to Adam Lambert's hometown of San Diego, we are in the midst of quite a busy week for Adam. Even with all of that, though, the fans still managed to spend enough time voting for "If I Had You" to land at #4 on the VH1 Top 20 Countdown this week.

Even though the song fell two spots this week, there were a number of different factors behind the change. VH1's official site was experiencing a bit of trouble this week, and Adam fans (as passionate as they are) also need some casual supporters to visit the website and vote.

Adam's fans have single-handedly helped to make his newest song a hit, as VH1 gives it increased TV exposure to go along with the radio airplay supplemented by all of the requests.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-11363-TV-Examiner~y2010m7d31-American-Idol-Adam-Lamberts-If-I-Had-You-now-at-4-on-VH1-Countdown-video?cid=sharing_twitter:11363
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' now at #4 on VH1 Countdown
Page 1 of 1