Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert single rising, 'If I Had You' #56 on Billboard Hot 100 chart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert single rising, 'If I Had You' #56 on Billboard Hot 100 chart Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert single rising, 'If I Had You' #56 on Billboard Hot 100 chart   Adam Lambert single rising, 'If I Had You' #56 on Billboard Hot 100 chart Empty06.08.10 0:11

Quote :
The former American Idol finalist Adam Lambert is enjoying success that many new artists do not see with their debut album. Since appearing on the show, the singer has become a household name -- a bonafide superstar with a fan base that continues to show their support for the singer all over the world. According to the latest stats, Lambert's current single, "If I Had You" is number fifty-six on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The song continues to rise, and does better and better each week.

The fact that Adam Lambert's singles continue to do so well on the charts is a testament to his talent, but also to the fact that more and more people are coming to know and love his music.

As the singer goes from state to state with his Glam Nation tour, he gains countless new fans and mesmerizes audiences and critics alike with each song that he performs during his concerts.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-52611-TV-Examiner~y2010m8d5-American-Idol-Adam-Lambert-single-rising-If-I-Had-You-56-on-Billboard-Hot-100-chart?cid=sharing_twitter:52611
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert single rising, 'If I Had You' #56 on Billboard Hot 100 chart
Page 1 of 1