Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WYWFM UK Press

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

WYWFM UK Press Empty
PostSubject: WYWFM UK Press   WYWFM UK Press Empty11.06.10 19:14

Quote :
ADAM LAMBERT has had no contact with SIMON COWELL since narrowly missing out on winning American Idol last year.
The US pop singer says the British music mogul has given him a wide berth since losing out to KRIS ALLEN in season eight of Cowell's hugely-popular talent show.

Speaking exclusively to The Sun, he says: "I've not heard from Simon at all.

"It was amazing to work with him but he doesn't have the same sort of contact with contestants that he does with X Factor in the UK.

"He's a very busy man."

Not that he needs any help.

Adam is currently on a sold-out tour of the States after scoring major success with his debut album For Your Entertainment, is a revelation on Twitter and is preparing to launch an assault on the UK charts with his new single Whataya Want From Me?

He says: "I had to quit my job performing in Wicked to go to American Idol so obviously it was a big risk.

"I was getting by but I really thought I needed to change things up to really see if I could make a name for myself.

"Luckily things have turned out great. The last year has been amazing.

"I obviously didn't win but it was an amazing launch pad for my career and I'm very excited to be coming to the UK.

"It's a great city with great people and I'd like to have some time to see the sights and experience the nightlife."

Adam has kindly given The Sun an exclusive look behind-the-scenes on the set of his new video.

The end result shows two different sides to the talented singer from San Diego.

He says: "It was an emotionally draining experience. I was working with an acting coach on the video as we wanted to give it a real sense of vulnerability to match the lyrics of the song and to give the right amount of weight to the type of emotional story we were trying to tell with the video. Yeah and by the end of the night, well actually the early hours of the morning, I was like 'whewff' I am worn out!

"The video shows the two very different sides of my life - personally and professionally.

"I'm pleased with the final results and happy to give Sun fans a glimpse into the making of the video."

The video has also encouraged Adam to look ahead at a possible career in Hollywood.

He says: "I think if the right opportunity presented itself, I would really be really interested.

"I obviously did a bit of acting when I was in Wicked.

"I have been offered a few things already but I can't say too much at the moment.

"It would be a dream to share the screen with JULIANNE MOORE. I think she's amazing.

"Although my talent would be shown up next to her."

Adam hopes there will soon be room for romance in his busy life.

He said: "I think my heart would love a relationship but considering my circumstances right now, I don't think it would really work.

"I'm really focusing on my craft right now. Next year when I have some downtime maybe I'll meet someone special."

Both behind the scenes & WYWFM videos in link

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/3010379/Adam-Lambert-reveals-hes-had-no-contact-from-Simon-Cowell-since-American-Idol.html#ixzz0qZMosn2U
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

WYWFM UK Press
Page 1 of 1