Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WYWFM On 'NOW That's What I Call Music! Vol. 33'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

WYWFM On 'NOW That's What I Call Music! Vol. 33' Empty
PostSubject: WYWFM On 'NOW That's What I Call Music! Vol. 33'   WYWFM On 'NOW That's What I Call Music! Vol. 33' Empty03.03.10 18:39

Quote :
HOLLYWOOD, Calif., March 3, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ ----The latest edition of the world's best-selling multi-artist album series, NOW That's What I Call Music! Vol. 33, and a new companion title, NOW That's What I Call Faith, will be released March 23.

(Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20100303/LA64046)

NOW That's What I Call Music! Vol. 33 features 16 major hits from the pop, hip-hop and crossover country charts, plus five up-and-coming "NOW What's Next" New Music Preview tracks from hot new artists. Included in NOW 33's CD and digital tracklist are top chart hits from Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, Rihanna featuring Jeezy, Jason Derulo, Snoop Dogg, Young Money featuring Lloyd, Jay Sean featuring Sean Paul & Lil Jon, Iyaz, Owl City, Train, Daughtry, Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, Orianthi, Lady Antebellum, and Taylor Swift, plus "NOW What's Next" emerging tracks from Ashlyne Huff, Jamie Cullum, Jaicko, Young & Divine, and Agnes.

To be released the same day as NOW 33, NOW That's What I Call Faith brings together 16 inspiring hits by top pop and Christian artists. The CD and digital release is the first NOW title to feature artists from the core Contemporary Christian music community as well as inspirational songs from mainstream hit artists, including The Fray, Carrie Underwood, Third Day, tobyMac, Hawk Nelson, Natasha Bedingfield, Francesca Battistelli, Jordin Sparks, Mary Mary featuring Kierra "Kiki" Sheard, Ledisi, Brandon Heath, BarlowGirl, Mat Kearney, NeedToBreathe, Switchfoot, and Daughtry.

The NOW That's What I Call Music! series is a joint venture from EMI Music North America, Sony Music Entertainment, and Universal Music Group. NOW That's What I Call Music! Vol. 33 and NOW That's What I Call Faith will be distributed by EMI Music North America. NOW and NOW That's What I Call Music! are registered trademarks of EMI (IP) Limited.

The NOW That's What I Call Music! series debuted in the U.S. in 1998 after the brand had been a multi-platinum international success for 15 years. The series has generated sales exceeding 200 million albums worldwide, including more than 74 million copies in the U.S. Every album in the numbered U.S. series has reached Billboard's Top 10, with NOW 3 the first non-soundtrack, multi-artist collection in history to reach #1.

www.nowthatsmusic.com

NOW That's What I Call Music! Vol. 33
-------------------------------------
1. Ke$ha TiK ToK
2. Lady Gaga Bad Romance
3. Rihanna featuring Jeezy Hard
4. Jason Derulo In My Head
5. Snoop Dogg I Wanna Rock
6. Young Money featuring Lloyd Bedrock
7. Jay Sean featuring Sean Paul & Lil Jon Do You Remember
8. Iyaz Replay
9. Owl City Fireflies
10. Train Hey, Soul Sister
11. Daughtry Life After You
12. Kris Allen Live Like We're Dying
13. Adam Lambert Whataya Want From Me
14. Orianthi According To You
15. Lady Antebellum Need You Now
16. Taylor Swift Fearless

BONUS TRACKS: "NOW What's Next" New Music
Preview
-----------------------------------------
17. Ashlyne Huff Heart Of Gold
18. Jamie Cullum Wheels
19. Jaicko Fast Forward
20. Young & Divine Shake That Bubble
21. Agnes Release Me

NOW That's What I Call Faith
----------------------------
1. The Fray You Found Me
2. Carrie Underwood Jesus, Take The Wheel
3. Third Day Call My Name
4. tobyMac Tonight
5. Hawk Nelson Live Life Loud
6. Natasha Bedingfield Pocketful of Sunshine
7. Francesca Battistelli Free To Be Me
8. Jordin Sparks One Step At A Time
9. Mary Mary featuring Kierra 'Kiki' Sheard God in Me
10. Ledisi Higher Than This
11. Brandon Heath Give Me Your Eyes
12. BarlowGirl Our Worlds Collide
13. Mat Kearney Closer To Love
14. NeedToBreathe Lay `Em Down
15. Switchfoot Always
16. Daughtry Home

http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/worlds-best-selling-music-compilation-series-announces-march--release-date/
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

WYWFM On 'NOW That's What I Call Music! Vol. 33'
Page 1 of 1