Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert paving the way on VH1 for new video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert paving the way on VH1 for new video Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert paving the way on VH1 for new video   Adam Lambert paving the way on VH1 for new video Empty15.05.10 18:02

Quote :
Adam Lambert fans still have something to be excited about on VH1 -- even though the "American Idol" runner-up song "Whataya Want From Me" has been out for over half a year, the singer is still finding a way to stick around in the top ten on the network's top 20 Countdown. (Most recently, he was ranked #6.)

So how does he do it? At the end of the day, VH1 comes solely down to fan voting, and Adam's fans have shown that they are ready and willing to support their singer in whatever way possible. In this case, that means requesting his song online as much as possible -- even after some of the initial hype has died down.

The best news for Adam with this is that it looks like he will remain in the top ten long enough so that his new song "If I Had You" can take over in a few weeks. With the video already shot, it will only be a matter of time now before the editors and directors have it all polished up and ready to go.

http://www.examiner.com/x-11363-TV-Examiner~y2010m5d15-American-Idol-Adam-Lambert-paving-the-way-on-VH1-for-new-video
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert paving the way on VH1 for new video
Page 1 of 1