Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert Not A Diva, Says Actress In New Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert Not A Diva, Says Actress In New Video Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert Not A Diva, Says Actress In New Video   Adam Lambert Not A Diva, Says Actress In New Video Empty16.01.10 11:51

Quote :
Only two months from the release of Adam Lambert's debut CD For Your Entertainment and fans are now getting treated to the third music video from the glam star. His latest video, Whataya Want From Me, debuted on VH1 in the US this morning (Jan 15) and popped up on several video sharing sites shortly after. The video, which doesn't feature the same robust colors and saturation as the first two, shows a depressed, emotionally exhausted man, uncomfortable and unhappy with his public life. It's a suitable video for a song full of emotion and strong feelings., but it most likely doesn't represent who Lambert really is at this point, which is someone who seems as happy as a clam living his dream life.

"I'm so thrilled the video makes you all THINK!" Lambert wrote on Twitter shortly after the debut. "What a lovely payoff!"

With several actors and actresses involved in the video, we wanted to see how Julianna Milton of California felt about being in the new Lambert video. Milton played the role of a girl who was too young to get into the club where Lambert was performing, so she was stuck outside waiting for when he walks to his limo. Her scene with the limo was shot on Bay Street in downtown LA.

"The shot didn't take very long at all," Milton told RockStar Weekly. "A couple takes, couple angles. Got out actually earlier than projected. I am a fan of his. I respect his musical and acting work before he went on American Idol; he's not a fad, he's talented. And I think the video came out beautiful, the color is amazing and Adam looks great. Adam was completely cool, friendly, joking with us. He said it'd been a long day, but he wasn't a diva at all with the production crew or any of us. He's really tall! Very handsome."

Milton can be seen in other music videos, including Grum "Can't Shake this Feeling" and as a skateboarding double in Sick Puppies "Odd One." She will also be seen as the young Dr. Lindsay in an upcoming feature thriller Doctor Feelgood.

Lambert, meanwhile, is scheduled to appear on Tuesday's Oprah (Jan. 19).

http://www.rockstarweekly.com/content/view/1380/206/
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert Not A Diva, Says Actress In New Video Empty
PostSubject: Scene Cut   Adam Lambert Not A Diva, Says Actress In New Video Empty17.01.10 8:52

Some scenes must have been cut from earlier tapings on the video, as the girl scene isn't in it now. And after all the freezing she and the other ladies endured standing out in the pre-dawn chill in sleeveless formal wear for the shoot. Guess the producers decided to change the plot.
Back to top Go down

Adam Lambert Not A Diva, Says Actress In New Video
Page 1 of 1