Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekly Sales

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Weekly Sales Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Sales   Weekly Sales Empty08.04.10 0:41

Quote :

Adam Lambert continues to have the top-selling track with Whataya Want From Me, and it sees a small week-over-week increase (as do most of the Idol tracks on both Nielsen SoundScan's Top Digital Tracks and Top Country Digital Tracks charts). Adam's at nearly 812,000 downloads now, plus he has a two-night stint on American Idol coming up next week. It's not out of the question that the subsequent sales boost could push him easily past a million downloads within three weeks.

Kellie Pickler, on the other hand, will pass the million mark for Best Days of Your Life next week -- she's significantly less than a thousand short of that milestone right now.

Usher and Diddy both saw strong debuts for the tracks they performed on Idol last week -- Usher's OMG sold nearly 130,000 copies, while Hello Good Morning did more than 80,000 for Diddy & Dirty Money.

Ruben Studdard, on the other hand, failed to get Don't Make 'Em Like U No More back into SoundScan's top 200, even with his prime Idol performance slot. That's got to be a disappointment for Ruben, but spin it forward: What do you think that says for Michael Lynche's long-term prospects on Idol this season?

And while we're on the subject of this season, Chris Brown's Forever, performed last week by Andrew Garcia, looks to be the only original from last week's Idol performances to break SoundScan's top 200. Wonder if that means his support is strong enough to carry him through a Tuesday performance that has many people thinking he'll be gone later tonight.

Adam Lambert, Whataya Want From Me (56,000, +3 percent, 812,000 total)
Kris Allen, Live Like We're Dying (47,000, +5 percent, 1.248 million)
Daughtry, Life After You (29,000, +2 percent, 603,000)
Carrie Underwood, Temporary Home (24,000, +14 percent, 358,000)
Carrie Underwood, Cowboy Casanova (14,000, +7 percent, 1.271 million)
Artists for Haiti, We Are the World 25: For Haiti (12,000, -6 percent, 644,000)
Kelly Clarkson, Already Gone (10,000, +3 percent, 1.317 million)
Carrie Underwood, Before He Cheats (5,000, +9 percent, 2.972 million)
Kellie Pickler, Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You (4,000, -4 percent, 247,000)
Danny Gokey, My Best Days Are Ahead of Me (4,000, +1 percent, 83,000)
Carrie Underwood, All-American Girl (4,000, +17 percent, 1.18 million)
Kellie Pickler, Best Days of Your Life (4,000, +12 percent, 999,000)
Carrie Underwood, Jesus, Take the Wheel (3,000, +6 percent, 1.663 million)

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/idolchatter/post/2010/04/good-grief-its-wednesday/1
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Weekly Sales
Page 1 of 1