Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kris Allen tells Ryan Seacrest about Adam Lambert friendship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Kris Allen tells Ryan Seacrest about Adam Lambert friendship Empty
PostSubject: Kris Allen tells Ryan Seacrest about Adam Lambert friendship   Kris Allen tells Ryan Seacrest about Adam Lambert friendship Empty27.02.10 20:20

Quote :
Kris Allen and Adam Lambert aren't competing or performing together anymore (with a few exceptions here and there), but that doesn't mean that the two "American Idol" alum go much time without talking. In an interview with Ryan Seacrest (which you can see below), Kris talks about how his friendship with Adam is these days:

"We text everyone in a while, we talk all of the time...I remember listening to 'Whataya Want From Me' a while back, before the album...I thought it was a really good song."

Both Kris and Adam have developed their own respective fan bases over the course of the past year, and each of their current songs ("Live Like We're Dying" and "Whataya Want From Me," respectively) are gaining both in radio airplay and on the Billboard Hot 100.

The artists have been quick to praise each other, as well: Adam congratulated Kris when his song made it to #1 on the VH1 Countdown, and now we're seeing the same sort of thing happening here.

Even with busy schedules, they also still find the time to perform. Along with Allison Iraheta, Adam and Kris most recently did a rendition of Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy" at a concert in New York.

Are you glad to see the two continuing to get along? Let me know your thoughts with a comment and stay tuned for more "American Idol" news.

http://www.examiner.com/x-11363-TV-Examiner~y2010m2d27-American-Idol-Kris-Allen-tells-Ryan-Seacrest-about-Adam-Lambert-friendship
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Kris Allen tells Ryan Seacrest about Adam Lambert friendship
Page 1 of 1