Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kris Allen Tells This Year’s Idols:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Kris Allen Tells This Year’s Idols: Empty
PostSubject: Kris Allen Tells This Year’s Idols:   Kris Allen Tells This Year’s Idols: Empty23.02.10 1:28

Quote :
Adam Lambert and Allison Iraheta are probably impressed by your loyalty, Kris, but we’re guessing American Idol’s Season 9 Top 24 may disagree with you….

It’s not secret that Kris Allen is proud of his time on American Idol. After all, the 24-year-old cutie not only won the whole shebang last year, but he also won the prize of two BFF’s – runner-up Adam Lambert, 28, and 17-year-old fourth-placer Allison Iraheta. It’s fairly unsurprising, then, that the singer considers his pals to be the very best in Idol history!

“I’d like to say I’ve seen a lot of [Season 9] but I really haven’t. No one’s going to be like Season 8 though!” Kris confided to HollywoodLife.com during a conference call Feb. 22. He added that he’s been too busy to discern who this year’s clear front-runners will be. “I’ve seen a couple people, but I think I’ll pay more attention once I meet them,” he added.

Kris certainly HAS been busy. In addition to promoting his self-titled album, the crooner spent a whirlwind nine hours with a UN relief worker in Haiti on Feb. 20, where he handed out food and sang songs to Haitian children. Loves it.

However, despite his hectic schedule, Kris did have enough time to give some advice to his predecessors. “I’d tell them to just go out and do your best,” he told us. “I think sometimes they just need to hear that so they can do what they need to do.”

Now there’s a statement that would make Paula Abdul proud, Kris.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/02/22/kris-allen-tells-this-year%E2%80%99s-idols-%E2%80%98you-may-be-good-but-my-season-was-the-best%E2%80%99/
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Kris Allen Tells This Year’s Idols:
Page 1 of 1