Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sony Music Canada Gearing Up For Next Adam Lambert Single

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Sony Music Canada Gearing Up For Next Adam Lambert Single Empty
PostSubject: Sony Music Canada Gearing Up For Next Adam Lambert Single   Sony Music Canada Gearing Up For Next Adam Lambert Single Empty22.02.10 21:00

Quote :
Sony Music Canada is gearing up for the release of the fourth release from Adam Lambert's Canadian gold-certified album, For Your Entertainment. The new single (the third officially from the album), will most likely be “If I Had You”, which will be looking for radio station support sometime in March. The song follows “Whataya Want From Me”, which is still going strong across the country.

Lambert commented that the new single would most likely be If I Had You when he appeared on this weekend's VH1 Video Countdown program. Additionally, Lambert also performed the song during his recent appearance on Oprah.

This will be the fourth song released to radio from the For Your Entertainment CD, which began with an unofficial release of Time For Miracles (also from the soundtrack to 2012), followed by For Your Entertainment and Whataya Want From Me.

http://www.rockstarweekly.com/content/view/1470/149/
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Sony Music Canada Gearing Up For Next Adam Lambert Single
Page 1 of 1