Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx Empty
PostSubject: Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx   Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx Empty21.02.10 15:58

Remember how blown away Jamie was when mentoring during the Feelin' Good track?

Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx Examin12
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx   Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx Empty22.02.10 6:46

I have a ticket for this show. :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx   Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx Empty26.02.10 8:14

My DVR lists Sarah Palin and "Flying Tomato " snowboarder Shaun White with Adam on March 2.
You lucky girl. Seattle Susie, I am jealous. we want to hear all about it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx   Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx Empty26.02.10 8:25

Hope Adam appreciates that we're willing to sit thru a softball interview with Palin just to see him sing.

Yes, I will report.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Glam god and Sarah Palin   Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx Empty26.02.10 12:25

I don't know what Jay has up his sleeve on this but I suspect that Jay is high-humored enough, along with Adam, to have some scheme up his sleeve. Now that Jay has discovered Adam has a sense of humor as well there is no telling what he might come up with. Can't wait to see how this plays out! I don't see Palin as being open minded. lol!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Admin
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx   Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx Empty26.02.10 18:52

I HOPE Adam and Palin get the chance to e on screen together for the reasons you gave RoRo but as far as I know he is a musical guest only do won't get the chance
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx   Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx Empty26.02.10 20:10

too bad they aren't doing FYE, LMAO... geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx   Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx Empty08.03.10 0:44

After waiting in line from 9am to 2:30pm we were given our tickets (I was number 11). We were told we would have to sit where they told us, not where we wanted to go. Luck of the draw put me in the first row right in front of Adam. Monte came out before the show with his wife, daughter and Doug. He actually recognizes me now (as Seattlesusieq).

It is so cool to see him debut his songs live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx   Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam Will Reunite With Jamie Foxx
Page 1 of 1