Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert Is Set To Work With Director/Choreographer Jamie King For Upcoming Tour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert Is Set To Work With Director/Choreographer Jamie King For Upcoming Tour Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert Is Set To Work With Director/Choreographer Jamie King For Upcoming Tour   Adam Lambert Is Set To Work With Director/Choreographer Jamie King For Upcoming Tour Empty14.11.09 2:17

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert Is Set To Work With Director/Choreographer Jamie King For Upcoming Tour Empty
PostSubject: Adam Tour Prep   Adam Lambert Is Set To Work With Director/Choreographer Jamie King For Upcoming Tour Empty14.11.09 4:10

Glambvis, how clever of you to find this! I've been combing the internet hills for tour info for weeks, convinced that Adam would go on tour,and I congratulate you on this juicy tidbit. This is awesome news, things are really cooking with Adam. I so look forward to seeing him live on stage again, 20 minutes of his Idols Live set was pure Heaven, but hardly fulfilling. He must be planning a stage show, if choreography is required, maybe with dancers. Isn't a tour expensive? Especially with a stage show. Who would be sponsoring the tour? RCA?
BTW, I went to Monte Pittman's website and read his posted schedule for 3 performances with Adam, for the AMA show, GMA in Central Park and for Letterman show. I couldn't help but wonder if he would tour with Adam as well, or if there would be a conflict with Madonna's scheduling.
The AMA show will be very important to Adam's career, as millions will be watching as Lambert is unleashed from the American Idol stage to the U.S. stage, and beyond by satellite, internet and TV. It's going to be incredible!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Admin
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Is Set To Work With Director/Choreographer Jamie King For Upcoming Tour   Adam Lambert Is Set To Work With Director/Choreographer Jamie King For Upcoming Tour Empty15.11.09 0:45

BRILLIANT news..........

Adam Lambert Is Set To Work With Director/Choreographer Jamie King For Upcoming Tour Lk13
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Is Set To Work With Director/Choreographer Jamie King For Upcoming Tour   Adam Lambert Is Set To Work With Director/Choreographer Jamie King For Upcoming Tour Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam Lambert Is Set To Work With Director/Choreographer Jamie King For Upcoming Tour
Page 1 of 1