Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Price Of Fame - Adam & His Privacy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

The Price Of Fame - Adam & His Privacy Empty
PostSubject: The Price Of Fame - Adam & His Privacy   The Price Of Fame - Adam & His Privacy Empty30.01.10 17:07

As a huge Adam fan I want to know all there is about Adam but am I in the minority when it comes to his private life?

After viewing the video from his party last night it struck me..yes Adam is a superstar and the paparazzi are mad keen to snap anything they can of him but what's your views on him being papped inside of venues?

I think Drakes look sums up what I'm trying to say

The Price Of Fame - Adam & His Privacy Lindsa10
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The Price Of Fame - Adam & His Privacy   The Price Of Fame - Adam & His Privacy Empty31.01.10 17:13

I agree. Adam is pretty accessable to the press and fans, that should be enough. The Paps are always over the line... But, as long as there is money to be made, they will keep it up.

What I think is worse is that some fans cross waaay over the boundaries trying to get close. Things like sneaking past security at the FYE video shoot, the vids at NYE... Shocked too far.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Admin
Carol

PostSubject: Re: The Price Of Fame - Adam & His Privacy   The Price Of Fame - Adam & His Privacy Empty31.01.10 20:54

The New Year videos went a little too far for sure. What we need to realise is the press now read Adams tweets and I felt totally embarrassed when he actually said something about the India House incident.Poor guy the paps are one thing but for some fans to do it too. The thing is, if anyone did to us ''joe public''they would be in bother. Here's hoping everyone shows a little restraint from now on.
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The Price Of Fame - Adam & His Privacy   The Price Of Fame - Adam & His Privacy Empty31.01.10 23:54

The thing is, there's lots of opportunities to see him, without stalking, or sneaking past security. I have seen this with other bands. The more people overstep, the less accessable the celebrity/ band becomes, and we all lose out.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Price Of Fame - Adam & His Privacy   The Price Of Fame - Adam & His Privacy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Price Of Fame - Adam & His Privacy
Page 1 of 1