Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whataya Want From Lambert? If the Answer Is Emo, You're In Luck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Whataya Want From Lambert? If the Answer Is Emo, You're In Luck Empty
PostSubject: Whataya Want From Lambert? If the Answer Is Emo, You're In Luck   Whataya Want From Lambert? If the Answer Is Emo, You're In Luck Empty15.01.10 18:43

Quote :
Adam Lambert's video for new single "Whataya Want From Me" is out. And while we’ll watch our comments section to see if the dreary Diane Martel clip is really what Lambert fans wanted from him, we can at least guess what Lambert after watching the video. And what he wants is to be oh-so emo.

Starting in his under-decorated apartment, a makeup-free Lambert wakes to begin his daily mope. He sulks in the bedroom, in the Ikea-fabulous living room, in the kitchen. And if his puppy-dog eyes and droopy, un-coiffed hair didn't tip you to the fact Lambert's experiencing a case of the Mondays, his kitchen is littered with gross half-empty take-out containers. Rotten chow mein: a sure sign of music video depression.

But is Lambert's problem an absent mother, brother, secret lover? As we cut to a glammed-up and guylinered Lambert performing in a basement club -- where he alternately wails the repetitive chorus "Whataya want from me" and dodges fans and flashbulbs -- it appears he's just whining to his adoring public.

Barely two months since his album came out and the guy's already pulling the “poor little pop star” shtick? At least Britney had the decency to wait until her second album to start whining in song.

http://www.dose.ca/music/2446149/story.html
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Whataya Want From Lambert? If the Answer Is Emo, You're In Luck
Page 1 of 1