Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert Riding High On Canadian Charts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert Riding High On Canadian Charts Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert Riding High On Canadian Charts   Adam Lambert Riding High On Canadian Charts Empty20.12.09 22:36

Quote :
Glam rocker Adam Lambert is more than an American Idol contestant. The singing sensation is welcomed in countries around the world and Canada is no different. His debut CD, now four weeks old, is still selling well in certain areas of the Great White North. According to the Nielsen SoundScan Charts, For Your Entertainment is #29 nationally and the #35 digital download in the country. Additionally, the single, For Your Entertainment, is still top 20 in the western part of the country - sitting at #20 in Vancouver and #18 in Winnipeg. With a push for the new single Whataya Want From Me currently underway, Vancouver hit radio station Virgin 94.5 FM has placed the new single into heavy rotation, where listeners can hear the song daily.

Other Canadian charts show similar results. Currently, For Your Entertainment is the #13 Rock CD and the #30 Pop CD at Amazon Canada's Store and the single Whataya Want From Me is currently the #56 download on iTunes Canada. With pre-Christmas sales and the addition of the new single on radio, next week's SoundScan charts should help provide a boost.

Adding to the hype, RockStar Weekly's Adam Lambert magazine, with exclusive stories about Adam's fans from around the world, is selling beyond expectations and had to extend it's contract for the press run of the magazine, which will be available on Valentine's Day 2010. Pre-orders for the magazine are being accepted by the link on the right side of the page. The magazine is available for $12 US and includes shipping to anywhere in the world by regular Canada Post shipping.

http://www.rockstarweekly.com/content/view/1321/149/
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert Riding High On Canadian Charts
Page 1 of 1