Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam In The U.K. Press

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam In The U.K. Press Empty
PostSubject: Adam In The U.K. Press   Adam In The U.K. Press Empty13.12.09 22:08

Todays News Of The World in England has a piece about Adam.......it's a great pic and a good plug for the Album but I've phoned them because in my opinion he shouldn't be compared to has been George Michael. Mud sticks tends to stick in England and now GM is only associated with BAD press. Hardly the positive vibe I wanted for Adam. I'm expecting them to call tomorrow and I'll post how I got on.

Adam In The U.K. Press Notw12
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam In The U.K. Press Empty
PostSubject: George Michael and Adam Lambert   Adam In The U.K. Press Empty15.12.09 2:58

I was not aware that there was bad press about George Michael, but I can hardly be considered well informed. I do recall reading that George had sung with Queen at some point and I think I recall their compliments. I actually couldn't tell you a thing other than that, thought he was well respected here, though out of the limelight. I'm glad to see Adam starting to get press - wish his over all singing would have been better at the AMA's, but it is what it is and doesn't mean he's a bad singer, just an off night. I sort of cringe, though, at the mention of the event and wish there was a better focal point for the article. Guess it's not too bad, but always room for improvement. I'll be interested to see your results, Glambvis.
Back to top Go down

Adam In The U.K. Press
Page 1 of 1