Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No InterviewOn Letterman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

No InterviewOn Letterman Empty
PostSubject: No InterviewOn Letterman   No InterviewOn Letterman Empty18.11.09 20:40

I'm really pleased he's performing but I would love ot have heard Adam and Lettermans banter

No InterviewOn Letterman 28qrpfq
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: No InterviewOn Letterman   No InterviewOn Letterman Empty19.11.09 4:11

The only artist I can think of with a first CD that sat down with Letterman was Lisa Marie Presley. That's because of who her dad was and he made no bones about it (especially since the theatre where Letterman tapes is where the Ed Sullivan show used to broadcast from)
Back to top Go down
Carol
Admin
Carol

PostSubject: Re: No InterviewOn Letterman   No InterviewOn Letterman Empty19.11.09 16:57

I never knew that Susie. Never mind..........he's on the show and that's the main thing Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: No Interview   No InterviewOn Letterman Empty20.11.09 4:15

I'm so glad that Adam has an opportunity to perform, though, and Kris Allen didn't get an interview on Conan, either. But Letterman is also notorious for his sarcasm, so it's almost a relief for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No InterviewOn Letterman   No InterviewOn Letterman Empty

Back to top Go down

No InterviewOn Letterman
Page 1 of 1