Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert looked fabulous on the red carpet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert looked fabulous on the red carpet Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert looked fabulous on the red carpet   Adam Lambert looked fabulous on the red carpet Empty06.11.09 17:13

Quote :

Adam’s second single — Time for Miracles — features on the movie, which hits theaters November 13.

Lambert — who’s due to release his debut album, For Your Entertainment, on November 23 — recently split from his interior design beau Drake LaBry.

Sources claimed Adam’s determination to focus on his career caused the couple to call time on their romance.

“It was mainly because Adam’s life is so hectic,” a friend of Lambert’s recently told People magazine. “He needs to focus on his career right now.”

“They’re still friends, and it’s totally mutual,” an insider had previously told Us Weekly magazine. “They will still talk and see each other.

“Adam is crazy busy right now getting the album done and squeezing in rehearsals.

“They both felt this moment is too important for Adam to focus on anything else but getting this album out and having it be a huge hit.”

Lambert officially came out to the public in June via a Rolling Stone cover story. “I don’t think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I’m gay,” he told the magazine.

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/194188/adam-lambert-attends-2012-premiere.html
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert looked fabulous on the red carpet
Page 1 of 1