Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert to release two new singles in October

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert to release two new singles in October Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert to release two new singles in October   Adam Lambert to release two new singles in October Empty20.09.09 14:49

Quote :
Adam Lambert is back in L.A. working on his upcoming album due out November 24. But fans can look forward to not one, but two new singles from Adam prior to the release of the CD.

Back in the spring, Adam recorded a song for the soundtrack of the moving 2012. "Time for Miracles" is expected to be released mid-October.

Queen's Brian May has heard the song and writes: "I have to say I was completely blown away ... it's truly sensational. In fact it's so obviously a number one smash, any bookie would be mad to take bets on it. I am not kidding. I'm not easily moved to jelly by male vocalists ... but Adam's voice reaches out with sensitivity, depth, maturity, and awesome range and power which will make jaws drop all around the world. Its an awesome performance. No doubt about it. The world of Rock has a bright new star."

The first single from Adam's album is expected to be "Strut," a tune he co-wrote with 'Idol' judge Kara DioGuardi. Rolling Stone calls the song "Depeche Mode-meets-Queen self-empowerment anthem that highlights Lambert’s range."

“I love that stuff that makes you feel sexy, puts you in a good mood,” Adam is quoted in the article. “The song is supposed to be a confidence booster. The message
is ‘be yourself. Let it all hang out."

http://blog.syracuse.com/idolthoughts/2009/09/adam_lambert_to_release_two_ne.html
Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert to release two new singles in October
Page 1 of 1