Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News : 20th August 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News :  20th August 2014 Empty
PostAdam Lambert News : 20th August 2014

Adam Lambert insures his voice for £30million
as American tour with Queen soars in popularity

Adam Lambert News :  20th August 2014 Adam-l29

Quote :
Adam Lambert’s American tour with Queen, performing as their frontman, is going so well that the singer, 32, has had to insure his voice.

So valuable are his vocals that Adam has them insured for a cool £30 million. Wow.

Brit rocker Brian May, 67, is currently “looking into” whether the tour can be brought to the UK in the near-future........read more the Mirror

Adam Lambert sound tech:
'He is an amazing singer with amazing range and pitch'

Quote :
One of Adam Lambert's sound technicians has opened up on working with the singer.

Gary Stokes is currently in control of the singer's monitors on tour with Queen and the tech also does Lambert's front of house sound at his solo shows.

Speaking to industry website FOH Online, Stokes said that Lambert is an "amazing" singer who in turn has "specific needs" when performing on stage.

The tech said: "He is an amazing singer and has an amazing range and pitch. I work for k.d. lang a lot, and she, too, has an amazing range and pitch. Really good singers have really good hearing! They hear subtle details more than average singers, and consequently, they have more specific needs. There’s not a static mix that will make them comfortable or happy through a whole show or even a whole song. When they go in the higher register, you need to ride a fader or EQ a bit, for example.”.......read more on Pressparty

Adam Completes Ice Bucket Challenge

Adam as challenged by Chris Colfer, Matthew Smith & Charl Brown
He's now challenged Brian Roger & Rufus

Adam Brian & Roger at Artpop

Adam Lambert News :  20th August 2014 Bvggel10

Lady Gaga praises Adam Lambert:
'I'm so proud of him singing with Queen'

Quote :
Vocal powerhouse Adam Lambert recently took a break from his Queen tour to check out Lady Gaga's artRAVE: The Artpop Tour while it was in Perth, Australia (August 20) and she told her fans that she was so excited to see him in the crowd.

He posted a message to her publicly to let Gaga know that he was in the audience, tweeting: "@ladygaga I'm here girl! I wanted a birds eye view ;) you're killin' it!"

Gaga then shared a snapshot of herself with guitar icon Brian May after the show and captioned the photograph, which can be seen above left, with a sentence about how happy it makes her to see Lambert fronting the group and doing justice to Freddie Mercury's songs: "Me and Brian May from QUEEN. They came tonight to the artRAVE and I'm so PROUD of Adam Lambert singing with them. Made me cry during 'Dope' when I saw them all sitting there. I thought about Freddie..........read more at Pressparty

Adam Lambert News :  20th August 2014 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk
Share this post on: reddit

Adam Lambert News : 20th August 2014 :: Comments

No Comment.

Adam Lambert News : 20th August 2014

Page 1 of 1