Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 15th September 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 15th September 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News & Information : 15th September 2013   Adam Lambert News & Information : 15th September 2013 Empty15.09.13 0:32

THE SHOW MUST GO ON - ROGER TAYLOR INTERVIEW

Where does Adam Lambert fit in with Queen

Quote :
Let’s cut straight to the chase, Roger – what is the status of Queen right now?

I’m still in that band, but there’s only two of us left, Brian and myself.  And only one of us can walk laughs.  We still run the brand – that’s what it is these days.

So if Queen is a brand, operated by you and Brian, where does Adam Lambert fit in?

I wouldn’t say he’s always going to be part of Queen.  We’re doing the live TV show in Vegas with Adam and a couple other guests, in a 10,000-seater, but that’s all we’ve got planned.  There are no rules, really.  WE do things very much on the spur.

But you plan to continue performing as Queen, with or without Adam Lambert?

Yeah, but it’s only an occasional thing now.  Last year, with Adam, we did three really big shows in Europe and three at Hammersmith Apollo, which was a lot of fun.  Brian and I realised a long time ago, this is what we do, this is what we are.  I’m afraid, readers, it goes on forever.........read the full interview

True Album Review

Quote :
Now on to the biggest highlight for me, Lay Me Down. With appearances and contributions from Nile Rodgers (who also helped Daft Punk's Get Lucky and another on their recent album) and Adam Lambert, this was the track I wanted to listen to due to lofty expectations I had set for it. Does it deliver? Hell yes. Avicii's memorable drum beats and Lambert's amazing vocals once again is put in a dish that is so well served that listening to it once is not enough. You never get tired, just like any of the tracks on the album, and Lay Me Down would even top my favourites list off this album alongside Wake Me Up. So viciously offered and magnificently laid that Rodgers, Lambert and Avicii should get even more credit for this track. It's infused very well with house, pop and the ultimate EDM of the album. The breakdown also includes Rodger's signature guitar plays.........read the full album review 

Skins & Stones Competition

Halloween Contest - Who Will Be The Best Dressed Adam Lambert
Quote :

Who will be the best dressed Adam Lambert for Halloween wearing the skeleton key. Instagram #skinsandstones and send to me here on FB! Winner will have their choice of anything in my Adam Lambert section of my store.

Adam Lambert News & Information : 15th September 2013 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News & Information : 15th September 2013
Page 1 of 1