Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 18th July 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 18th July 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News & Information : 18th July 2013   Adam Lambert News & Information : 18th July 2013 Empty18.07.13 1:08

Top 10 Adam Lambert Songs

Amy Sciarretto wrote:
Adam Lambert songs find the crooner working with the crème de la crème of pop producers and songwriters: Dr. Luke, Max Martin, Shellback, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, Pink. Even so, it is Lambert’s over-the-top, room-filling, boisterous and beautiful vocals that have made him the star that he is.

Lambert never shies away from big, bold bombast and he shouldn’t, since it works for him. But at the end of the day, he can sing like nobody’s business, like a true diva............read the full list on Popcrush

Adam Lambert says 'Glee' role could be delayed: '
Cory's death might put a spin on things

Pressparty wrote:
'Trespassing' superstar Adam Lambert has opened up about his impending role on 'Glee' in light of the recent death of one of its main actors, Cory Monteith.

It was announced earlier this month that Lambert will be joining the show's cast, but he spoke to Ryan Seacrest about the untimely passing of Monteith and confessed that it may shake up creator Ryan Murphy's plans for him where the series is concerned:

"I had a meeting with Mr. Ryan Murphy, who's incredible, and we brainstormed a little bit about what could possibly be my role. So it's kinda still in development. I don't know when I start, but I'm so excited...........read more here

A MUST READ

Mr Adam Lambert
Alexander Morner wrote:

I’ve now had this blog for little over a week. It’s strange, blogging, but I kinda like it. One thing, or rather person, who has already had quite a lot of space here, is Adam Lambert. I thought I would give a little more explanation to why.

Almost two years ago, I was in some serious mess. My life was a turmoil and although I didn’t think far too much about it at the time, I was very down and had some really hard blows in my direction. Long story short, it wasn’t fun. At the time I was more of a rocker, didn’t admit to listening to anything outside my punk/rock scene, but was rather satisfied anyway..........read more here

How many corn dogs is your favorite band worth?

Patrick S. Pemberton wrote:

Don’t tell anyone I told you this: I’ve never heard an Adam Lambert song. I will shortly — because I’m doing a story about this year’s Mid-State Fair acts. But before this, I’d never seen him on “American Idol,” never heard one of his songs on the radio and never YouTubed one of his videos. Maybe it’s a sign of my age, but I’m just not into reality show singers.

Quote :
Adam Lambert
7:30 p.m. Friday; $25

While listening to several of Lambert’s songs on YouTube, I noticed the Commodores’ “Brick House” listed as a suggestion on the side. After detouring to that, I then clicked on the suggestion of “Fire” by The Ohio Players, which somehow led me to Arcade Fire’s “The Suburbs.” And just like that, I had wandered far from my Lambert playlist.

Lambert does have a great vocal range — listen to him belt out Zeppelin on “American Idol,” and you’ll be impressed — he incorporates theatrical elements during his live shows and has a sense for fashion. But I’m guessing the only people over 18 at this show will be parents of those under 18.

Corn dog tally: 4

Adam in US OK Magazine

Adam Lambert News & Information : 18th July 2013 Bpa6e_11

Source

Time for Miracles On Americas Got Talent

Adam Lambert News & Information : 18th July 2013 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News & Information : 18th July 2013
Page 1 of 1