Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 18th December 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 18th December 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News & Information : 18th December 2013   Adam Lambert News & Information : 18th December 2013 Empty18.12.13 0:41

Adam Lambert wins twice at China's Huading Music Awards

Quote :
Adam Lambert picked up two awards at this year's Huading Music Awards.

The 'Trespassing' star attended the ceremony in Shanghai today December 18 and it was a trip well spent for the US talent.

He beat off competition from Justin Bieber and John Mayer to pick up the Best International Male prize.

Lambert also won the Fan Choice Award at the event.

The singer's rep meanwhile recently confirmed to Pressparty that Lambert's role on US TV show Glee is only as a guest.

It is because of the vocal star's busy 2014 schedule, with Lambert expected to release his new album next year.

His last full record came in the shape of 2012's 'Trespassing'.

Nancy Sinatra Lives Next Door To Adam Lambert
And Prefers Her Bang Bang To Chers

Article has been snipped for content.Click here to read in it's full context

Quote :
I’m so happy that Adam Lambert’s doing Glee, because he’s getting all that extra notice. I don’t know if you know that in the New York Times crossword puzzle from Sunday, Adam Lambert’s in there. That’s really great, it takes a lot to get into the Times crossword puzzle! So I’m gonna email his mom and tell her to look for that.

Are you friends with his mom?
I’ve only met her once but we hit it off really well. And he’s my next door neighbor.

Oh wow.
So we run into each other here and there, in the driveway or in the hallway or the elevator.

But you don’t have any crazy stories about his, like, parties or anything…
Nah, he’s a great neighbor. Such a great guy, I’m crazy about him. What a great voice too.

Adam Invited To Britney Spears Vegas Opening Night

This is gonna be the hotttest ticket in town!

Source

Adam Lambert features on Billboard photos of 2013 list

Quote :
Adam Lambert has made an appearance on a best photos of 2013 list compiled by Billboard.

The music industry bible have been looking back at the last twelve months and it seems one of the 'Trespassing' star's images have piqued their interest.

A shot uploaded by the singer online in November has featured in their best Instagram photos of the year list.

It sees Lambert pose alongside a 'mini-me' puppet version of himself on the set of Glee.

The singer has featured in two episodes of the popular US TV show to date - A Katy or a Gaga and Puppet Master.

However, his rep recently told Pressparty that his role on the show would be as a guest only due to his busy 2014 schedule...........read more on Pressparty

Where In The World Is Adam Lambert?

Adam is currently attending the Huading Awards in Shanghai

The Awards are the Chinese equivalent of the Oscars & he joins a host of Hollywood Stars

Adam is nominated for two awards....international Favorite Male Singer & Fans choice award  

There's no news of a performance but he will strut his stuff on the Red Carpet.

Watch it Live : Red Carpet World Clock : Event World Clock

Adam Lambert News & Information : 18th December 2013 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News & Information : 18th December 2013
Page 1 of 1