Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting & Promoting Adam Lambert in the U.K.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lambert News & Information : 14th July 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Admin
Carol

Adam Lambert News & Information : 14th July 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert News & Information : 14th July 2013   Adam Lambert News & Information : 14th July 2013 Empty14.07.13 0:05

It's Happening!

Adam Lambert News & Information : 14th July 2013 Captur11

Adams Friends Scarlett Cherry & Alisan (Porter) listening to his new music

Lee Cherry on Instagram

Will Adam Lambert Joining Glee Save It From An Uh-Glee Cancel

Curtis Giroux wrote:

It turns out that Adam Lambert will be coming back to Fox, though it’s not for becoming a judge on the next season of American Idol which was rumoured; he’s going to be joining the cast of Glee for the upcoming fifth season, this was announced by the show runner Ryan Murphy on Twitter this week.

There are no official reports of what kind role Adam Lambert is going to have on Glee, though I can’t wait to hear him sing; there’s something about Adam Lambert’s voice that completely blows my mind, when I saw him on American Idol for the first time during his audition it was clear to me that the man had serious talent that no one could compete against.

Quote :

In Spring 2013 the ratings for Glee started to drop and the show in general wasn’t doing too hot, also there was no help with Lea Michele; Lea on the set had a very diva like attitude, where she would spend less time with the cast and even mentioned how she wanted to leave the show to pursue a career as a real actor. Now with Cory Monteith tragically dying at the young age of 31 years-old; it just seems like Glee isn’t doing too well.

The question at hand is; will Adam Lambert be able to save Glee from getting cancelled in the near future? My answer is yes, Adam Lambert is an incredibly talented singer and I believe that many people would end up watching Glee to hear Adam sing.

This article appears in full at Double Aadvark Media

Adam Lambert News & Information : 14th July 2013 1

Back to top Go down
https://ukglamberts.forumotion.co.uk

Adam Lambert News & Information : 14th July 2013
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: Daily News From 2013-
Jump to: